My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 27, 2022

FBI Techniques of Obstruction and Disinformation, Example #1

What does it look like when the FBI engages in concerted campaigns of obstruction and disinformation concerning a law-abiding "target of interest"?

In order to demonstrate specific tactics utilized by FBI personnel toward these unlawful objectives, I will provide specific evidence within this post and posts to follow:

Example #1:

Due to the FBI's unconstitutional engagement with the American Florists' Exchange, I sold my eleven shares with this financial institution.  Following this transaction, for tax documentation, I asked Mr. Jim Mellano for the valuation of those shares at the time I inherited them, on January 28, 2016.

Initially, he provided false information regarding that valuation via email with the following statement on December 22. 2022:

If I recall correctly, they were traded at $12,000 in 2016.

I responded as follows on the same day:

Do you need to check your records to be certain?  

I need exact figures.

Many thanks,

Lane MacWilliams

Mr. Mellano then hedged by providing transaction values as opposed to pure valuations in his response later that afternoon.

I checked my records and all transactions were at 12,000.00.

Later that same day, I responded to Mr. Mellano, in part, with the following:

For some reason, I am remembering a lesser valuation than 12,000.  For tax reasons it is important that I am certain of these figures.  

Thank you for checking on this.

On December 23, 2022, Mr. Mellano responded to me with the following:

I checked with our CPA.  He said that part of that year the value was at 10K and later it was 12K.

This is significant in that Mr. Mellano persisted in providing me with a falsely inflated valuation of stock, despite my repeated request that he verify his information.  What is remarkable is that the 10K figure is still wrong.

The valuation of an AFE share that Jim Mellano attested to in writing in 2016 was $7500 per share.

Why does this matter?

It matters because, if I had believed Mr. Mellano's written disinformation concerning the value, I would have underpaid the taxes due to federal and state government.

One must pause to consider whether the FBI, in its instruction to Mr. Mellano to lie about these financial valuations, is, in fact, attempting to lead a law-abiding "target of interest" into underpaying her taxes.

While Mr. Mellano's FBI handler should be directly questioned about his intent and objectives, they would appear, at initial evaluation, to be malign.  

One wonders what happens to law-abiding "targets of interest" who are intentionally led to underpay their federal and state taxes.  Beyond being unfairly discredited, are they charged with a crime?  Are they audited?  Do they suffer other financial and social penalties?  Can the FBI illuminate these programmatic goals as manifested within the agency's unconstitutional "target of interest" program?

I include herewith screenshots of my email communications with Mr. Jim Mellano on this subject.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams





************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment