My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, December 5, 2022

Updated on December 18, 2022: Transfer of Ownership of Documents, Electronic Devices, Cell Phones, and Evidence to OIG Hotline Investigations Division

December 18, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, today, my husband and I were investigating our garage roof, where I believe I have heard sounds of trespass at night.  At the peak of this roof, there is a window to our master bathroom, with a direct view to my husband's sleeping location.

Of interest, two roof tiles directly below this window have been broken and inexpertly repaired.  No other roof tiles among hundreds on this section of our roof appear to have been fractured or repaired in this manner.  We have over one hundred replacement clay tiles in a locked area of storage, so we would not attempt to repair tiles in the case that one broke while being walked on. We would simply replace them.  It is noteworthy that we have never broken a tile by walking on the roof.

These repairs were not conducted by us or by anyone we know.  They represent fairly recent fractures.

This photo depicts one of the two broken and repaired tiles.



While investigating this area of the roof, we noticed a black zip tie, approximately 15 inches in length, resting on the surface of the roof's incline.  Notably, it appears to have some sealant smeared across the tip of the tie.  Here is a photograph:


This zip tie is labeled G34M.  On close examination, it appears that it may have a human hair or hairs adhered to the tip of the tie.

If in fact this tie represents the presence of Special Forces personnel on our roof, with the intent to perpetrate a sniper assault, perhaps DNA evidence may be obtained.

Here is a photo of what may be a human hair.  Please note that, when my husband first retrieved the tie from the roof, there appeared to be several human hairs adhered to it.  We preserved these in a baggie for future analysis.

I am conveying ownership of this evidence to OIG Hotline investigators at this time.  I am preserving it within a safe at our home, and will provide it upon request.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Update:  OIG Hotline investigators, please see the photographs added to the end of this post.  I will be including further material within this conveyance, with photographs to appear here.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

December 5, 2022

To the OIG Hotline Investigations Division:

At this time, due to recent events appearing to involve predation toward my family by military personnel, I am conveying ownership of my paper files pertaining to falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, my memory sticks containing data corresponding to the aforementioned paper files, my personal computers including one MacBook Pro and one MacBook Air, my cell phones, and my audio recording devices to Office of the Inspector General Hotline Investigations Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.

I may elect to add important documents, recordings and electronic devices to this transfer of ownership, and I will update this letter when I do so.

I will maintain these items in trust for the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline until such time as your personnel contact me with a request to take possession of them.

This transfer of ownership is made with the stipulation that it be used for investigative purposes, and that its content be treated confidentially with the exception of prior materials I have shared with the Investigations Division without confidential designation.

In the untoward event that I should experience an unjustified law enforcement raid on my home, this letter will clarify that ownership of all of the above materials is yours and, as part of an active investigation, should not be taken into possession by any law enforcement agency or affiliate.

If such possession is unlawfully taken by any law enforcement agency or affiliate, it is the right and provenance of the OIG Hotline Investigations Division to reclaim these items on an immediate basis.

To be clear, my family and I are entirely law-abiding.  It is my status as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the agency's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives that has prompted my choice in this matter.

I am initiating this transfer of ownership of my own free will and accord.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

This conveyance includes, but is not limited to, the following:

Nine sets of files pertaining to falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, kept within the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley.


Thirty memory sticks (more may be added) containing electronic files pertaining to the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  (Please note that all of these memory sticks have been used with my computers, which are compromised.  Material should be retrieved from these memory devices with the assumption that it could have been altered by FBI affiliates.  Caution should be exercised.)

These memory sticks are maintained in the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.


Six Sony audio recording devices with Sony operating instructions, all of them documenting conversations of possible import to an investigation of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Five devices are pictured here, and my husband is in possession of the sixth.

Please note that these are stand-alone devices, whose files have not been downloaded onto memory sticks or connected to other devices.  Their files should be pristine.

These recording devices are maintained in the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.


One MacBook Air laptop computer, with password "Bluegreenwater7".

This device is compromised, so caution should be exercised in accessing its contents.

This computer is maintained in the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.


One MacBook Pro laptop computer, with password "creator".

This device is compromised, so care should be exercised in accessing its contents.

This computer is maintained in the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.




The cellphones pictured here, as well as that reflected in the left device, used to take this photograph, are compromised, and care should be exercised in accessing their contents.  I will be adding photographs of further cell phones as well.

Access codes are either 413741 or 741941.

These phones are maintained in the master bedroom closet of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley.

OIG Hotline investigators, thank you very much for your assistance with this matter.  It is my intention in all cases that this conveyance should be utilized to illuminate for the American public the insider threat to our democracy represented by local and federal law enforcement agencies' engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I hope that I might have the privilege of articulating this concern in person.

But no matter the case, it is my hope that OIG Hotline investigators will pursue the truth of this matter in service of our democracy, our Constitution, and all those who rely upon the preservation of our civil liberties and human rights as law-abiding American citizens.



Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment