My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Hiatus Interrupted

1.  What happened to your hiatus?

Answer:  It was rather rapidly interrupted by others.

2.  Specifically, you have been experiencing signs of trespass onto your property at night.

Answer:  I have.

3.  And you don't believe the trespassers involved in this circumstance wish you and your family well.

Answer:  That's correct.  They don't appear to be wishing us a joyful holiday.

4.  What was the intent of the hiatus initially?

Answer:  I had received a communication that I should stop posting about my life online, but I couldn't reliably assess the source of that message.  It seemed as though investigators might be recommending a period of quiet.

5.  Yet now, you don't believe you're likely to survive a prolonged period of silence.

Answer:  Silence appears to be viewed as an opportunity for predation by my stalker and his cohort.

6.  You have been concerned that your posts may be overly taxing to OIG Hotline investigators.

Answer:  They're taxing to me.  I'm certain they're taxing to investigators.

7.  What's your concern going forward?

Answer:  Investigators need evidence, not distractions.  I want to help them as much as possible without requesting that they intervene on an emergency basis every other moment.

8.  In truth, you feel frustrated by what has been your role of continuous documentation of FBI malfeasance.

Answer:  I do.

9.  What is the reason for that frustration?

Answer:  Stoicism is my preference.  I like to address matters independently if I am able, rather than asking for help.

The reason I have so assiduously posted about every detail of the "target of interest" program as manifesting in my life is partly attributable to my sense of responsibility to other "targets of interest."

Many, many law-abiding Americans have sought help regarding the unconstitutional predations of far right FBI personnel.  Not many have managed to secure that advocacy through the help of investigators such as those within the OIG Hotline.

I want to assist law-abiding "targets of interest" by illuminating their plight, and in so doing, I want to defend the future of our democracy as well.

10.  You're tremendously grateful to investigators, as you have said many times.

Answer:  I am.  I am eternally grateful to them.

11.  Why is that?

Answer:  Because I think their efforts have the potential to reclaim the civil liberties and human rights of the American electorate.

12.  You plan to attempt to strike a balance in this space, providing updates to investigators while retaining as much autonomy as possible.

Answer:  Yes, I want investigators to be free to pursue their rigorous fact-finding.  At the same time, there are certain updates which, for reasons of safety and security, I probably need to share here.

13.  Is there anything more you would like to convey at this time?

Answer:  My gratitude for investigators' forbearance.  My appreciation for their recognition that the course is somewhat arduous --- and in this context, I'm doing my utmost.  My ongoing thanks for their efforts.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment