My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Are the FBI's False Accusations Being Conveyed to Lane MacWilliams Through Pinterest?

 1.  What are some of the more unusual Pinterest items appearing in your Pinterest feed today?

Answer:  Many of them appear to relate to accusations against violent and/or emotionally abusive parents.  I'll include three of them here:



2.  Do these represent typical Pins in your Pinterest feed?

Answer:  No, they don't.  These Pins are, in my opinion, highly personal.  Confessional, even.  It's as if we're reading the excerpts of a traumatized person's diary.

3.  Does any of this writing sound as if it could possible pertain to events in your own family?

Answer:  Absolutely not.

4.  Was there any other material appearing in your Pinterest feed today that seemed to pertain to false accusations?

Answer:  Yes, there were a few Pins that seemed to relate to false claims.





And then there was one Pin which seemed to excuse unscrupulous behavior as the result of being "smart."

5.  What is your perspective about the suggestion that the FBI is coercing your son Duncan MacWilliams to falsely allege that he was violently and emotionally abused as a child?

Answer:  My perspective is that I hope investigators will be extremely rigorous in pursuing these false allegations.  Lies of this sort have the power to not only unmake a family.  They have the malevolence to unmake a country.  

When family members have been harmed, threatened and bribed to lie about other family members by criminal members of the the FBI acting in concert with organized crime, we are suffering an aggressive and immediate threat to our democracy, our integrity, and our sovereignty.

If the FBI is equally comfortable with sending a SEAL team to my second floor deck with a violent directive and defaming me with false accusations of abuse coerced from my own adult child, the agency has embraced a criminal path that must be fully illuminated for the American electorate.

I realize that my son must be under extreme duress.  But the actions of his FBI handler cannot be excused.

There is no price on the truth.

There is no negotiation with its requirements of us.

We all need to be exceptionally brave here in conveying to the FBI leadership that its actions are criminal, damaging, in violation of the Constitution and reprehensible by every ethical standard we can name.

6.  You are suggesting that transparency and accountability concerning the FBI's lies in this matter are required.

Answer:  Yes, I most certainly am.  They are required for the well-being of my family.  They are required for the health of my neighborhood.  They are required for the future of my nation.

7.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment