My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, December 11, 2022

Update: Documentation of Ken and Duncan MacWilliams' Attendance at a Football Game in Levi Stadium, December 11, 2022

Update:  OIG Hotline investigators, my stalker has appeared to convey that Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell are experiencing death threats extended by their FBI handlers in an effort to coerce Duncan into falsely reporting the nature of his conversations and interactions with Ken MacWilliams today, December 11, 2022.

I myself have received the following messages within the last twenty-four hours:




Please assist us by preventing yet further false reporting from being perpetrated by FBI personnel and affiliates.

We cannot be safe as a family until and unless Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell are separated from their handlers, and further, until they are separated from all FBI staff and affiliates.

The FBI is clearly capable of utilizing anyone's coerced denunciation to achieve a broad number of aims on the part of the agency, among them the following:

  • to discredit me as an FBI whistleblower
  • to attempt to divest us of real property and investments
  • to justify a violent raid perpetrated against our family within our home residence

Yet, lies are lies.  

And the FBI's lies cannot be allowed to stand.

Please intervene to ensure our safety in whatever manner you deem most appropriate and expeditious.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, this is to document that my husband Ken MacWilliams is spending the day today, December 11, 2022, with our son Duncan in attending the San Francisco 49ers/Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, CA, with kickoff at approximately 1:20 p.m.

My husband and son are traveling in Duncan's car, and will park at Mxxxxxxxx Corporation in Santa Clara and then walk 1.2 miles to the Stadium.

They plan to attend a tailgate gathering hosted by a friend of Duncan's, whose identity is unknown to my husband at this time.

Out of an abundance of caution, my husband will be audio recording his outing.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment