My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, December 25, 2022

Updated: Documentation of Ken MacWilliams' Christmas Afternoon with Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell

Update:  Ken MacWilliams' account of his Christmas Day conversation with Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell has been transcribed below for ease of reading.

************************************************************************************

This is to document that my husband Ken MacWilliams spent several hours this afternoon in the company of my son Duncan MacWilliams at his condominium in San Francisco, arriving at approximately 1:45 pm.  My son's girlfriend Mary Grinnell joined them at approximately 4:30 pm.

Topics of discussion with both of them included Mary's dog Alfie, Duncan and Mary's new furniture, new artwork, new air fryer, football teams, basketballs teams, the coffee maker, the kitchen counter, Duncan's sleeping in late on Christmas Day, Mary's father's buying the wrong pie, the new Avatar movie.

There was no discussion of Ken MacWilliams' work, technology, politics, Lane MacWilliams or Graham MacWilliams.

Everyone spent time opening gifts and engaged in small talk.  There was nothing unlawful, suspicious or inappropriate about this visit.

Due to the fact that both Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell have been coerced by their FBI handlers into providing falsified witness statements regarding our family, my husband Ken MacWilliams audio recorded the entire conversation.

This recording can be made available to investigators upon request.

It is important for investigators to note that the FBI may be coercing falsified statements from Mary Grinnell by threatening the lives and livelihoods of her family members.

These coercions require fortitude and persistence to expose, as recently demonstrated in my exposure of Duncan MacWilliams' falsified reporting.  It appears that the FBI relies on informants' secrecy agreements to ensure that the agency's threats and bribes remain concealed.

Yet, the fundamentals of the rule of law within our nation require transparency and accountability from the FBI and its affiliates.  The FBI's corruption of trustful, honest communications through its knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives must be halted.

Mary Grinnell should not be permitted to lie further about my husband, nor about my family.  To allow far right segments of the FBI to continue to coerce her in this manner represents a grievous wrong against all concerned.

My husband's account of his Christmas Day visit with our son and his girlfriend will follow shortly.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

The following document is transcribed for ease of reading:

7:30 pm December 25, 2022 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028

The below summarizes the subject matter content of my discussions during my visit to Duncan, Alfie and Mary on December 25, 2022.

  • I arrived about 1:45 pm to celebrate Christmas with Duncan at his condo #307 at 3131 Pierce St. San Francisco, CA.  When I arrived Duncan informed me that Mary was still at her parents' home and likely would be for most of the day; her brother, who also lives in San Francisco, would eventually drive her from her parents' home back to San Francisco.
  • I Brough a variety of gifts from Lane, Graham and me.
  • Mary arrived about 4:30 pm with Alfie (dog) -- having been driven from her parents' home by her brother Mike.
  • The topics of our discussion were as follows:
o Duncan and I talked and toured around his place for a while to catch up -- he was very proud of the new decorations, furniture and improvements that he and Mary made on their condo.  Discussed details of their out of commission Nespresso coffee maker, and the steps required to maker operational again (purchasing descaling solution, working through the long descaling process...)

o Home and home improvements -- next ideas to improve (furniture, window coverings...)

o Sports -- exciting recent developments with the San Francisco 49ers, the Golden Stater Warriors and the San Jose Sharks.  Duncan recounting recent Sharks games he attended with his friends.  Talked about having enjoyed attending the recent 49ers game together in Santa Clara earlier in the month.  Discussed some of the possible upcoming Warriors games in January and February to possibly attend in San Francisco.

o The challenges of moving in the large items -- up the stairs an don the elevator (large couch, Christmas tree...)

o Christmas festivities at Mary's parents' home with their family -- and the fun chaos of the event with many people and many dogs (Alfie really enjoyed the festivities, particularly the other animals).  Humorous descriptions of both Duncan and Mary's brother Mike alternately falling asleep during the early Christmas morning festivities at Mary's parents' home (snoring, etc.)

o Duncan and I opened the Christmas gifts -- Duncan enjoyed the gifts he received from Lane, Graham, and me (two books, one of his childhood pictures, photographs, new slacks, San Francisco engraved mugs, California calendar, California ice cube tray, a doggy toy for Alfie, a thoughtful letter from Graham...) I enjoyed receiving a nice pullover sweater from Duncan.

o I picked up the gift that Duncan gave me, and wrapped gifts that Duncan gave to Lane and Graham, and departed Duncan's home about 6:00 pm to drive back home.  I arrived back home about 7:10 pm.

I certify that the above is complete and accurate.

Ken MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment