My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, December 15, 2022

Malfeasance by Jay Gans and Tim Duffany: Pawns of FBI Whistleblower Harassment

1.  It's been challenging to know how to respond to extensive malfeasance by Jay Gans and Tim Duffany regarding your family home at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.  Tim Duffany, at the instruction of his FBI handler, installed wrong-sized washers on the plumbing fixtures of all three bathrooms of the home in May of 2022, causing extensive water damage.

Answer:  That appears to be true.  Jay Gans knew about the resulting water damage, but did nothing to halt it, unfortunately.  After that, without my consent, he cut into the ceiling of the garage, allowing the FBI to place multiple devices within the sealed structure of the residence, according to my stalker.  Then, again without my consent, he sealed the drywall up again.  So, I cannot easily examine what was done in my absence.

2.  Your stalker has claimed that your family home on Cape Cod now manifests a dual risk of arson on the one hand, allegedly caused by incendiary devices the FBI has placed within the structure, and burst pipes on the other hand, due to various vulnerabilities allegedly caused by plumber Tim Duffany.

Answer:  Yes, I am receiving these threats daily.

3.  When you have asked Jay Gans for photographs of all areas of water damage, how has he responded?

Answer:  With combined rudeness and aggression.  He is not providing the basic support a house manager should be extending under these circumstances.

I will observe that he tacitly acknowledged his culpability by tearing into the ceiling where there was water damage and then repairing it without charging me.

I don't think a house manager would undertake a project like this for no pay unless he realized that he was on the line for damages.

4.  Do you feel you have the freedom to rent the property to anyone over the summer, as you have done for many years?

Answer: I don't, actually.  If the threats of incendiary devices are genuine, any renters would be placed at serious risk of harm.  Beyond this, surveillance devices and DEW devices, both of which have been described to me many times as part of the FBI's malfeasance at this property, would violate the privacy and safety of renters in a manner I could not countenance.

5.  You have also been informed by your stalker that your brother, Brian Von Herzen, has engaged in a plan to sue you following a catastrophic event caused by the FBI, whether fire or flood.

Answer:  Yes, I have.  It has been alleged that my brother has participated in a larger plan of property divestment as perpetrated by the FBI toward "targets of interest."

6.  In addition, you have been told that your insurance company MPIUA has been directed by the FBI to cancel your insurance policy following a catastrophic event, rendering the home a near-total loss.

Answer:  Yes, my stalker has alleged that he wields complete control over MPIUA, and in fact, I have witnessed that corruption on several occasions.  So, he likely does wield the power to cancel my policy following a fire or flood.

7.  This whole scenario appears to be an egregious example of the "gang stalking" that is a central part of the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

Answer:  Yes, there seems to be a definite agenda of impoverishment and property divestment perpetrated toward law-abiding American citizens as part of the FBI's crimes toward this group, with Democrats and journalists being disproportionately represented on the FBI's "target of interest" list.

8.  I feel worried for you over this situation.

Answer:  I feel worried for me, too.  There is extensive corruption in place to have allowed the FBI's compromise of my family home to have occurred.

9.  Do Jay Gans, Tim Duffany, and their respective FBI handlers understand that they are liable for damages if you should experience a fire or flooding at the property?  Do they understand that they are liable for the water damage that has already occurred, in addition to the fact that you can no longer rent the property?

Answer:  I think there is an awareness of the liability, yes.  This is likely the cause of the bitterness and antipathy that has crept into Jay Gans' emails to me, and perhaps it is also the cause of Tim Duffany's unprofessional silence in response to my requests for information from him.

10.  Is it possible that the communications of Jay Gans and Tim Duffany with their handlers can be recovered by investigators?

Answer:  I hope so.  The sabotage of the property at all three bathrooms by Tim Duffany has been fairly extensive.  Then, too, the opportunity for the FBI to further compromise the property when Jay Gans opened up the ceiling without my consent was likely intended.

11.  This "stepped" or "staged" infiltration of a given property is likely a well-worn protocol employed by the FBI toward "targets of interest."

Answer:  It seems highly practiced, yes.  And I think extensive defamation perpetrated by FBI personnel is part and parcel of that plan.  I am told Jay Gans perpetrated that defamation himself in communication with Barrett Plumbing on my behalf.  

12.  And did he accept pay to defame you, whose interests he ought to have been protecting, in his communications with Barrett Plumbing?

Answer:  I believe that's par for the course, yes.

13.  It seems that so few people have the inclination to tell the FBI that they will not cooperate with unlawful directives.  Why is that?

Answer:  The FBI has found a particular formula combining threats and bribes which leads almost everyone to compromise their personal ethics eventually.  At a certain point, FBI personnel make a demand which breaks the law.  When an informant breaks the law as the result of an FBI directive, the agency's hold becomes an iron grip.

14.   Meaning agency personnel can prosecute the very crime they directed if they so desire.

Answer:  Exactly.  Agency personnel play both sides in this manner.  I was recently told that my son Duncan MacWilliams' FBI handler asked him whether he would be willing to kill someone in order to save a life.

15.  Your son Duncan MacWilliams' FBI handler appeared to be testing whether he would be willing to commit a capital crime at the behest of the agency?

Answer:  So I am told.

16.  What is your reaction to this?

Answer:  That I hope and pray my son has the fortitude to walk away from these criminal actors within the agency.

17.  You are describing conduct which resembles that absolute worst characteristics of organized crime.

Answer:  I am.

18.  And why would your son's FBI handler have an interest in turning him into a murderer?

Answer:  Integrity burns these people like a hot coal.  They seek to break down the ethical and moral boundaries of anyone who stands above them in character and integrity.

19.  Have you told Duncan to reject these egregious criminal directives of his handler?

Answer:  I'm telling him here and now.

20.  And what about Tim Duffany and Jay Gans?  Can the angels of their better natures be called into action before it is too late for your family home?

Answer:  We'll soon find out.  I'll be reporting updates here.

21.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment