My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Update: FBI Techniques of Obstruction and Disinformation, Example #2

Update:  

The following letter has been transcribed by Lane MacWilliams for ease of reading:

11:40 a.m. PT December 30, 2022.      45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028

The below summarizes the misdirection/ recent return of a FedEx letter to the OIG Hotline.

  • I sent a FedEx letter for my wife Lane MacWilliams on 15 Nov 2022 addressed to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division, 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, D.C.  20530.
  • On Sunday 18 Dec the package was returned to our home at 45 Vista Verde Way, with the indication that the OIG Hotline address was incorrect.  Upon inspection, the address on the Fedex envelope was incorrectly entered as OIG Hotline Investigations Divisions (sic), 950 Pennylvania (sic) Ave, Frederick CO. 80530.
  • It appears as though a secondary label was created for this package subsequent to my approval of the original label.
I hereby certify that the above is complete and accurate.

Ken MacWilliams


************************************************************************************

What does it look like when the FBI engages in concerted campaigns of obstruction and disinformation concerning a law-abiding "target of interest"?

In order to demonstrate specific tactics utilized by FBI personnel toward these unlawful objectives, I will provide specific evidence within this post and posts to follow:

Example #2

On November 15, 2022, my husband mailed documents to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division, via FedEx.

The address he utilized was as follows:

OIG Hotline, U.S. DOJ, Investigations Division, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C.  20530.

More than one month later, on December 18, 2022, I received the same package returned to me with a false attempted delivery address of the following:

Investigations Divisions (sic), OIG Hotline, 950 Pennylvania (sic) Avenue, NW, Frederick, CO. 80530.



It would appear that Fed Ex, which is signatory to Infragard, created a false label for this shipment, intentionally diverting the contents in order to prevent OIG Hotline investigators from receiving this material.

In light of this, it becomes necessary to ask whether all of my FedEx mailings have been similarly diverted.

Has FedEx become sufficiently corrupt so as to be functioning as a mere tool of the FBI's species of totalitarianism?

Are private, law-abiding American citizens who serve as whistleblowers of FBI malfeasance so readily silenced by the FBI's efforts to co-opt private delivery services and to compromise the U.S. Postal Service as well?

These are disturbing questions for our country, in that they appear to reflect dramatic overreach on the part of the FBI, to the extent that the free speech guarantees of the Constitution may be routinely violated by the agency.

I will soon include my husband's testament regarding his actions regarding this mailing.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment