My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, December 3, 2022

When a Navy SEAL Team Comes to Call

 1.  Your stalker seems to have made the rather remarkable suggestion that you ask for protection from others at this time.

Answer:  He seems to have suggested this, yes.

2.  You now believe that some of the information you have received may indicate that the men who trespassed onto your upper deck on Thursday night may be SEAL team personnel.

Answer:  Yes.  I'm not educated about the military, but this information has been conveyed to me.

3.   You have also received some information that extends a threat connected to the early morning hours of Sunday, December 4, 2022, which is essentially tonight.

Answer:  I have.  And I need to express that threats connected to specific dates are highly unusual in this situation.  Unprecedented, in fact.

4.  So, you have concerns about tonight.

Answer:  I do.  

5.  Your stalker seems to have indicated that the rainy weather renders drone surveillance more difficult, and therefore a military team can operate at your home unobserved.

Answer:  Yes, he has.

6.  He has also appeared to reference the use of high-powered assault rifles, from which you and your family would stand virtually no chance of defending yourselves.

Answer:  That's true.  I know nothing about assault rifles, but I can only assume that we would have no realistic chance of surviving such an assault.  SEAL team personnel are highly trained.  We, by contrast, are law-abiding civilians.

7.  Is the suggestion that the SEAL teams consists of active-duty personnel?

Answer:  That's what my stalker indicated.  They don't seem to be contractors, according to him.  They are appear to be active-duty Navy personnel.

8.  What's remarkable about this is that active-duty Navy personnel should be reporting to their Commander-in-Chief.

Answer:  Yes, exactly.  It's the responsibility of Navy personnel to answer to President Biden.  

9.  Yet, this team appeared to have climbed to your roof last night, after having been on your second story deck the night before.

Answer:  That did seem to be the case, yes.

10.  What does this indicate to you?  Are segments of the Navy acting independent of civilian control?

Answer:  This is the obvious concern for all of us as Americans.  If segments of the military are not answering to our duly-elected President, who are they answering to?  Domestic military personnel?  Foreign?

11.  Is this a signifier that we may have lost our democracy?

Answer:  I don't know.  My husband and I were discussing this question over dinner last night.  I think the reality is that there are powerful cross-currents within our country, and within other democracies as well.  There is our duly-elected democratic leadership, but there is also a contingent of those who would seize power in a clandestine and deceitful manner.  And this is where the FBI's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives come into play.

I have perhaps managed to draw attention of the insider threat to our democracy currently posed by the FBI's predation toward law-abiding American citizens through its unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

My circumstance may demonstrate particularly egregious crimes on the part of far-right segments of the FBI and their affiliates, including the FBI's potential commission of capital crimes in an effort to intimidate a witness.

So, the agency and its affiliates, including what appears to be the Navy, seem to be targeting my family and me in ways that are flagrantly unlawful.

12.  What is the answer?

Answer:  At this point, my family's safety and security are dangerously compromised.  I would respectfully ask the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, the ODNI, and White House personnel for their help.  

My husband, my son, and I are no match for a SEAL team with high-powered weaponry.

We are simply law-abiding civilians who love our country and are trying to tell the truth about a threat to our democracy.

13.  Has it occurred to you to cave in to the demands of your stalker?

Answer:  I don't know how to do that.  How could I respect myself by giving way to a lie that is harming millions of law-abiding Americans and threatening the very foundations of our democratic government?  How could I be at peace with my efforts if I gave in to fear and intimidation, when the well-being of so many others is at stake?  I can't be cowardly.  I can't abandon my principles.  I'm not capable of it.

14.  Do you believe President Biden may be able to assist in this situation?

Answer:  I have tremendous faith in President Biden, and I have equal confidence in his administration.  I know they stand in support of the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans, and they do so unselfishly, with great courage and fortitude.

I believe they will help us if they can.

15.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment