My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, December 5, 2022

Documentation of a Dinner Meeting with Skywater Technology

OIG Hotline investigators, please be apprised that I have received a warning that appears to pertain to a dinner meeting my husband Ken MacWilliams will attend tomorrow, December 6, 2022.

My stalker appears to be suggesting that my husband will be falsely accused by those in attendance, half from his own company, and half from Skywater Technology, of "an incident" relating somehow to "espionage" or "national security concerns."  My stalker has alleged that this non-existent "incident" relates to an interaction with a "Russian," whose identity is unknown to us.

Is this a waiter?  Another diner at the restaurant (Birks Restaurant, 3955 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara)?  A parking attendant?  An FBI plant in the men's restroom?  We have no idea whatsoever.

According to my stalker, this alleged "incident" is intended to falsely justify a law enforcement raid on our home, with a planned violent outcome.

After the appearance of military personnel at our home at 4:30 a.m. last Friday morning December 3, 2022, my family hoped that FBI personnel could admit their participation in falsified law enforcement reporting concerning our family, and immediately halt their crimes toward us.

Instead, this far-right cadre of FBI personnel seems to be desperate to justify its personnel's misconduct through yet further falsified reporting.

It appears that we will need the protection of your Office as my husband attempts to engage normally -- and in all ways, lawfully -- with his colleagues tomorrow evening.

It is worth mentioning that my husband will conduct meetings with this company all day.  The specific threats I have received appear to pertain to the dinner, but certainly the individuals involved could falsify other aspects of my husband's interactions with them as well.

Given the apparent desperation of the FBI to discredit us unlawfully, we remain concerned about this alleged plan of harm.

Thank you in advance for intervening on our behalf.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment