My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Further Texts with Jay Gans Concerning (508) 645-6067

 Jay Gans:  Morning Lane... So you can call Tasha fuel (formerly Loud fuel)...they need your credit card information... They are open 24/7...for delivery.

the number, I just spoke to them is

508-645-6067.

Lane MacWilliams:  They told me the credit card I gave them was fine.

Tasha Fuel says they are all set and they have my card on file.  They do not recognize the 508-645-6067 number.  They say it's not theirs.

(No reply from Jay Gans concerning this information.  This evening, after becoming concerned that the number might represent a sub-contractor of Loud Fuel/Tasha Fuel, I called the 508-645-6067 number only to discover that the line was disconnected and monitored by Google and "affiliates" for reasons unknown.

This is the follow up message I just sent to Mr. Jay Gans as a result.

Lane MacWilliams:  Jay, where did you get the above number, please?  This number is not in service and the message is highly unusual.

Jay Gans: The number for Loud fuel 508-687-0345.  Thanks.

Lane MacWilliams:  My question is where did you get the number which you directed me to call: 508-645-6067.  Who supplied you with that number, please?

Jay Gans:  Google.... Loud fuel...

Lane MacWilliams:  It doesn't come up.  That number is non-operational, and the message is highly unusual, as I said.  I'd like to know who supplied it to you, please.  You certainly were not speaking to anyone on that line, as you originally alleged to me.

(No further substantive response from Jay Gans.)






No comments:

Post a Comment