My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 27, 2022

FBI Techniques of Obstruction and Disinformation, Example #3

What does it look like when the FBI engages in concerted campaigns of obstruction and disinformation concerning a law-abiding "target of interest"?

In order to demonstrate specific tactics utilized by FBI personnel toward these unlawful objectives, I will provide specific evidence within this post and posts to follow:

Example #3

Dishonest Conduct by Mr. Jay Gans

On Friday, Jay Gans, at the instruction of his FBI handler, extended knowingly false information to a contractor (Darren) who had arrived at our family home to turn on the water.  I have the contractor's acknowledgement of this disinformation in a recorded audio file.

Mr. Gans knowingly lied to this plumber by telling him that our water system is drawn from a well, thereby disqualifying his service.  Mr. Gans has worked at our property for years, and knows that we draw from the municipal water system.

Beyond this, Mr. Gans lied to the contractor by explaining that he would be required to service an oil furnace (a task which was outside of his capabilities) when he had in fact been hired to address a plumbing issue.

The intent behind this disinformation appears to have been dismissal of our contractor.

Later in the day, in a separate incident, Mr. Jay Gans sent me this text message:

Morning Lane...

So you can call Tasha fuel (formerly Loud fuel)...they need your credit card information... They are open 24/7...for delivery.

the number, I just spoke to them is

508-645-6067.

Yet, this number is not in service when called from my home, and the recording connected to this line states that "Google and its partners" will be monitoring all callers to this line.

In what sort of entrapment did Mr. Gans engage through the direction of his FBI handler by instructing me to call this line?  I have no idea, but the experience has left me uncomfortable, to say the least.  Is this number connected to allegedly unlawful activity in some manner?  Of what kind?  How is the FBI utilizing this type of lie to commit further falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding "targets of interest"?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I think someone should be rather urgently asking them of Mr. Christopher Wray.

Here was my immediate answer to Mr. Gans:

They told me the credit card I gave them was fine.

Tasha Fuel says they are all set and they have my card on file.  They do not recognize the 508-645-6067 number.  They say it's not theirs.


This evening, after becoming concerned that the number might represent a sub-contractor of Loud Fuel/Tasha Fuel, I called the 508-645-6067 number only to discover the disconnected and monitored line.

This is the follow up message I just sent to Mr. Jay Gans as a result:


Jay, where did you get the above number, please?  This number is not in service and the message is highly unusual.


Did Mr. Gans convey this fake number at the behest of his FBI handler?  Was the intent to wrongfully implicate me of malfeasance?

As a third example of Mr. Jay Gans' dishonesty, Ms. Dorothy Repeza of E. F. Winslow Plumbing and Heating emailed my husband Ken MacWilliams on Friday morning, December 23, 2022 to convey that Mr. Gans wrongly dismissed their service, which we had requested with Mr. Gans' full knowledge.

From:  Dorothy Repoza 

Sent: Friday, December 23, 2022 8:57 AM

To: Ken MacWilliams

Subject:  service

Good Morning,

We tried to do the service for you this morning.

40 Gansett Road, Woods Hole, MA

Jay declined service.

Thank you.

I spoke to Ms. Repeza this afternoon, December 27, 2022, and verified her belief that Mr. Gans had engaged in dishonest communication with her office.  This was certainly my distinct impression as well.

What does our country gain by the seeming corruption of a man who previously appeared to be a man of good conduct?

What does our nation gain by the apparent decimation of a man's admirable character?

What does our community gain by rendering an honest man a seeming liar?

And how can we prevent the FBI from transforming our United States into a motley collection of informants and scoundrels?

Aren't we called upon to exemplify the best of what humanity is capable of, not the worst with which far right segments of the FBI wish to condemn us?

Is telling the truth about the FBI's misconduct toward us as law-abiding American citizens capable of righting the agency's wrongs toward our nation?

And do we have sufficient courage to face the agency's ire in giving voice to that truth?

These comprise a few of the questions we all might reasonably ask at this inflection point in our democracy.




Lane MacWilliams


************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment