My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 15, 2023

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, the following represents a sampling of what I consider to be unusual content on my Xfinity/Comcast "recommended for you" viewing list:



A closer examination of "The 12th Victim" supplies the following description:  "Examining whether Caril Ann Fugate was unjustly tried of the murders of eleven people in 1958."


Does the following title, "Gold, Lies and Videotape" suggest that the FBI may be engaging in the purchase of yet further AI-generated video co-opting my likeness or that of a family member?





Could "Human Footprint" potentially reference a falsified witness statement by an Amazon driver?




Could "Hostage 911" potentially reference a planned 911 informant call from a false victim?



Has anyone suggested that there are "Drug Lords" on our property?  While I cannot speak to Brandan Pesa's potential status as a drug lord, nor to that of his Phoenix associate, all those lawfully residing within my house are law abiding.




What exactly does the "digital evidence" of a "witness to murder" look like?  Panicked messages to friends that are scripted by the FBI?  Faked cell phone location data?


Some of these titles appear to suggest more than one murderous person within a family, remarkably enough.

Has this ever happened within history?







Finally, my stalker appears to make a confession about himself as the "Most Dangerous Man the World Has Ever Known."


Given that he is reported to be a Phoenix assassin currently residing in my attic, and someone who exerts control over some or all of the FBI as a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, I cannot disagree.

I can only hope that the world has the will to arrest him for his crimes against law-abiding American citizens -- as well as others beyond our immediate view.

Clearly, we need his arrest to occur before he has the ability to project his own alleged capital crimes onto anyone else as a means of releasing himself from my attic.

Most sincerely,



Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment