My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, October 26, 2023

Emails Available to OIG Hotline

 OIG Hotline, out of an abundance of caution at this time, I am informing you of two calls I made this morning from my cell phone xxx-xxx-1467 to MasterTech Plumbing of Falmouth, MA in order to confirm an appointment set for October 27, 20233 for a plumber to winterize my family's property at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.

My initial call to Denise was disconnected, and when I called back, I was routed to Lewis in dispatch.

Both of these calls were documented in their entirety, and those files can be made available to the OIG Hotline upon request.

I followed up by sending written communications to MasterTech Plumbing, summarizing our phone calls, and giving the company instructions on resetting the Lockbox code.

These written communications are available within emails sent to your attention at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com with the following subject headings and date/time stamps:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re:  Fwd: Followup for Denise and MasterTech Plumber for 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole; sent on October 26, 2023 at 9:49 AM
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd:  Communications to MasterTech Plumbing Through Online Portal; sent on October 26, 2023 at 9:50 AM
To confirm, these communications were cordial and professional in every way, shape and form.

However, in order to prevent the FBI and its affiliates from making any false claims about these communications, I will be placing this information within an affidavit for your Office shortly.

In gratitude,






Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment