My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Cell Phone Call Placed Without My Participation or Consent

OIG Hotline, please be informed that my cell phone (415) 963-1467 automatically dialed a number with which I have no familiarity at 10:46 AM this morning without my consent or participation.

This call appeared to connect immediately, with no ring, and a voice stated "we offer free no-obligation quotes on auto insurance."  I heard nothing else.

My phone did not allow me to disconnect the call, but I was able to power off the phone after seven seconds total.

The phone number automatically dialed was 1 (650) 262-2518.

Pictured herewith is my screenshot of the call record from my cell phone:


Clearly, when one's cell phone can make calls without one's participation or consent, this represents a powerful tool in the hands of those who would perpetrate falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Certainly, it would be helpful to know the alleged assignment of this phone number.

I will leave that to investigators to determine.

To confirm, I did not place this call.  I have no knowledge of the number dialed.  And I did not receive any substantive message or sensitive information from the placement of this call.

I will be writing an affidavit to confirm all of the above shortly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment