My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 9, 2023

The Far Right's Challenge to Democracy as a Worldwide Phenomenon

OIG Hotline, this is to document a highly unusual conversation my son Gxxxxx initiated a half an hour ago, at approximately 7:15 PM, apparently at the direction of Brandan Pesa, wrongfully alleging that Germany is allied with Russia.  I explained to Gxxxxx that Germany supports democracy in general and Ukraine in particular, and refuted his false assertions immediately.

I further illuminated for Gxxxxx the manner in which President Biden and Secretary of State Anthony Blinken have ensured that Germany is one of the strongest allies of the United States.

Due to the FBI's capability of misusing AI technologies to create conversations that never transpired, I feel extremely distrustful of my son's continuing to serve as an unwilling mouthpiece for Mr. Pesa, who apparently still resides within our home as a most unwelcome guest at this time.

Why Mr. Pesa might wish to create conversations criticizing the heroic nations of Western Europe bears some analysis.  Likely, the far right would desire to discredit my voice in assisting other democracies in facing the challenge of falsified law enforcement reporting as perpetrated by corrupt, far right law enforcement entities.

That being said, it is necessary to hold exceptionally strong boundaries with a lawless faction of the FBI and its far right affiliates, all of whom continue to attempt to discredit the far right's detractors.

To be clear, I view the democracies of Western Europe as critically important to the preservation of democracy worldwide.  The attempt by the far right to overtake sovereign nations through falsified law enforcement reporting has developed due to a Russian initiative, without doubt.  As such, we must understand that the struggle for democracy is unfolding in many nations around the world at this time, not merely in the overt conflict being waged in Ukraine.

Rather, every nation that has a challenge from the far right is actively battling a totalitarian attempt to usurp the self-determination of the democratic electorate.

It is our great good fortune that President Biden has sounded the alarm with regard to this worldwide contest between autocracy and democracy, and further, that he has fostered the international partnerships so critical to our overcoming those with totalitarian aims.

The nations in Europe whose democracies are currently struggling with far right movements opposed to the very fundamentals of self-governance include, to my knowledge, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Denmark, the Netherlands, and the UK, among others.

Elsewhere, it is my understanding that Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, and many nations in Central and South America, among other areas of the world, are facing challenges from the far right that mirror the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting within the United States.

I wish to be clear that I am resoundingly committed to assisting the preservation of democracy, both domestically and internationally, through the exposure of the far right's violations of law-abiding citizens' civil liberties and human rights through the perpetration of falsified law enforcement reporting and the myriad harms associated with these systematized wrongs.

Those who love freedom deserve to know the truth of the reporting in which their law enforcement organizations are currently engaged.

Those who love freedom deserve the open advocacy of those who can support them in that endeavor.

Those who love freedom deserve all the dedication, fortitude, courage, integrity, and honesty we have to extend to them.

This is my declaration that I grant them these gifts, such as I possess them, in full.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Please note:  this communication, without redaction, is available to the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a date/time stamp of today, October 10, 2023 at 3:16 AM and a subject heading of: Blog Post:  The Far Right's Challenge to Democracy as a Worldwide Phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment