My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 15, 2023

Did the FBI Coerce Falsified Witness Statements from Amazon Delivery Drivers on October 12, 2023?

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that the following four orders from Amazon were all left at the top of our driveway of our Portola Valley home, even though, within my order history on Amazon, all of these orders state "Your package was left near the front door or porch."  Please see below for screenshots of details.

I have never had inaccurate reporting of this nature within my Amazon account history before.

I checked with my husband, and he confirmed for me that all packages have been left at the top of the driveway over the course of the past week, and, indeed, since October 8, 2023, when I reported the trespass of of an Amazon delivery driver in bypassing our No Trespassing signs to make the journey to our front door.

Accordingly, I have a few questions for Amazon and the FBI, both.

Given that I am in receipt of threats of a law enforcement raid on my home overnight, I wonder whether one or more Amazon delivery drivers was paid by the FBI to falsely report both the location of their package deliveries and an alleged witnessing of unlawful activity during their non-existent time on our property.

We do have multiple driveway alarms installed on our land, alerting me whenever anyone enters mid-section of our driveway.

These alarms did not sound on October 12, 2023, the alleged date of the deliveries noted below.

So, the question remains as to why Amazon personnel would be motivated to lie about their delivery locations.  

On October 8, 2023, the young woman who ventured to our front door photographed the package she left there.

If the FBI were relying on Amazon drivers for falsified law enforcement reporting intended to justify a false arrest, would the agency be capable of falsifying similar photographs, perhaps with AI assistance?

I would be most curious to know whether the false notation of delivery location were accompanied by falsified photographs as well.

If so, I would anticipate that the false reports of these Amazon drivers would have truly astonishing content.

Would their allegations be so egregiously implicating as to occasion a violent, middle-of-the-night law enforcement raid, by chance, in alignment with the threats I have been receiving this afternoon, October 15, 2023?

Perhaps the OIG Hotline will have the capability of obtaining more information about this matter.

No doubt, the Amazon drivers' witness statements, in addition to corrupted Notary Public Mr. Sirinagaraju Yarramaneni, have been immediately notarized with the ready assistance of the FBI.

Does due process allow for law-abiding American citizens to defend themselves from presumed false accusations with Jurat-notarized affidavits documented by an honest Notary Public, if one can be found?

Is the FBI so eager to physically attack whistleblowers of the agency's malfeasance that it will document predatory falsehoods intended to justify law enforcement officers' engagement in what is tantamount to first degree murder?

I wish I could discount this idea out of hand.

Unfortunately, with two Phoenix Program personnel  -- Brandan Pesa and his alleged associate -- alleged to be concealed within my residence at this time  -- I cannot assume anything about the goodwill, honesty, and integrity we wish current FBI leadership were upholding for our nation.

What I have seen of the FBI is an agency which refuses to be held accountable for its violations of the civil liberties and human rights of law-abiding "targets of interest."  That refusal apparently can take many forms, including deceitful, corrupt and even violent ones.

Under these astonishing circumstances, I depend upon the OIG Hotline to ascertain the truth of the FBI's actions related to falsified law enforcement reporting in this particular instance.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment