My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 14, 2023

Notary Public Sivanagaraju Yarramaneni

OIG Hotline, I just spoke with my husband briefly over the phone.  It is 8:00 PM Pacific time.

Of concern, he notarized his general affidavit after brunch today with Notary Public Sivanagaraju Yarramaneni.

This is problematic, as Mr. Yarramaneni allegedly acceded to Tom Lyons corrupt demand for a falsified witness statement connected to a previous notarization, reportedly alleging our possession of a child's football, which we did not, in fact, have. How this item featured within the FBI's false allegations of "espionage," "terroristic activity," or "illicit drug trafficking," my husband and I have no idea.

Needless to say, we should not be forced to guess.

My husband is a trusting person who truly has no idea what misreporting the FBI is capable of perpetrating through third parties.  He simply does not believe the agency could have been so thoroughly corrupted as to prey upon virtuous and law-abiding American citizens in this manner.

And, as I have said elsewhere recently, it is not possible to protect the American public from perils that are unproven for them.  

They need hard facts.  They need the truth carefully delineated.  They need the FBI's ongoing betrayal of the fundamentals of our Constitution to be patiently laid out before them.

Mr. Yarramaneni is no doubt reaping a hefty payout from Infragard in return for his signature on a falsified witness statement.  

But law abiding citizens' human rights are worth more than a generous sum.

In truth, they carry no price tag at all.  They are invaluable.  

As a measure of our goodness and our humanity, they cannot be sold, bartered, or sacrificed to those hoping to turn an appreciable profit.

The distortion of due process present within the FBI's coercion of falsified law enforcement reporting from notaries public, whose role is nothing more than to assist in the lawful investigation of the FBI's conduct in this matter through faithfully performing their jobs, is stunning.

Should my virtuous family really have to be worried about an unjustified law enforcement raid on our home tonight -- or a myriad of other harms -- because of Mr. Yarramaneni's character failings as evidenced within his falsified witness statements?

I think not.

We have had enough nights of fear, worry, and stress over unjust harms caused by a wayward FBI.

We are ready now for illumination of the FBI's wrongful acts toward us through the agency's administration of its unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

Christopher Wray needs to answer for the crimes his agency has already committed against us, not to perpetrate more.

Honorable American citizens other than myself are not aware that they need to be notarizing affidavits to respond to the FBI's falsified reporting in the first place.

How can their rights be protected when -- should they ever happen to stumble across a notary public to formalize their statements -- he himself joins in the falsehoods to which he is directed to attest by a predatory FBI handler?

This is not unfair behavior on the part of the FBI.  

This is criminal behavior on the part of the FBI.

Unapologetically so.

This is an agency which wants, under all circumstances, to be held unaccountable for its crimes against law-abiding Americans and law-abiding citizens beyond our shores.

And the agency leadership apparently feels justified in employing all unscrupulous means to skirt that accountability.

I don't believe that effort should be allowed.

I deeply appreciate the efforts of the OIG Hotline in emphasizing to Christopher Wray and his staff that falsified witness statements from Mr. Yarramaneni will be in every manner disregarded.

I extend my abiding gratitude to your Office over this matter.  As with so many other challenges, your integrity -- though not seen by me directly -- has been in every aspect transformative.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment