My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, October 19, 2023

Brandan Pesa Directs Graham MacWilliams to Have a Rehearsed Outburst

OIG Hotline, I am publishing this post publicly, because I believe this may be the only way to force Brandan Pesa to peaceably leave our residence and cease all harassment and predation toward my family.

This content is also available within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, in an email sent at 3:17 PM Pacific time today, October 19, 2023, with the subject heading, "Brandan Pesa Directs Graham MacWilliams to Have a Rehearsed Outburst."

******************************

OIG Hotline, we're at an impasse here.  My son Graham engaged in a tremendous meltdown a half hour ago, apparently at the explicit instruction of Brandan Pesa, who is holding a literal gun to his head from his position in our attic.

While I spoke not one word to Graham during his outburst, he repeatedly spoke phrases like "F*** you, too! - as if to suggest I was responding to him.

This leads me to be concerned that the FBI may intend to create AI-generated video and/or audio in order to present a "conversation" or "argument" that never occurred.

Graham will not be in any position to think or speak independently until Brandan Pesa is removed from our residence.  At this point, he can demand any words from Graham that he so desires, because he is regularly threatening his life.

When I passed Graham's room earlier today, I heard him "practicing" his tirade to come within his bedroom, with the door closed.  He clearly is being cued and guided in every respect by Brandan Pesa, an inveterate first-degree murderer.

I am going to write an affidavit about this occurrence today.

But I think it is necessary to recognize that people may be coerced into unacceptable language and accusations when they feel their lives are under threat.

Graham's life is under threat from Brandan Pesa, as is the life of every person in my family.

The very first thing that needs to happen here is that the murderers who are part of the Phoenix Program need to be peaceably removed from our home.  This is an urgent need, and no interaction among family members can be relaxed or normal until that occurs.

May we please receive some immediate assistance in removing these murderers right away?

To say that it is not ethical to allow these very men to continue to prey upon our family under these circumstances is the understatement of the millenium.

Again, I'm very sorry that the FBI has engaged in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Their mistakes in this realm were not my doing.

I'm also very sorry that the DoD has overlaid the Phoenix Program onto the FBI's "disposition matrix," neither of which is remotely Constitutional.

Those mistakes were not my doing either.

But virtuous American families should not have to pay the price for the crimes of ethically failed men like Brandan Pesa and his affiliates within the FBI.

I formally request that these killers be removed from my residence on an immediate basis.  And the predation from the far right toward my family as a whole needs to be halted here and now.

Thank you for your immediate assistance.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment