My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Loss of Wifi, Cable, and Power from PG&E on October 24/25 of 2023

OIG Hotline, our Wifi was obstructed yesterday evening, as was our cable access, as was, ultimately, our electric power, when PG&E shut off our electricity at approximately 7:00 PM, only to reconnect it at approximately 7:00 AM this morning.

Due to the fact that I had received threats of unjustified law enforcement raid on our property, I spent the night in a small, locked, windowless room of the house.

My husband attended an event yesterday with several hundred people present, and, ordinarily, would have updated his affidavit for your Office as a precaution against falsified witness statements.

Given the unscheduled power outage, he was unable to do so.

Both he and I will be re-notarizing affidavit documentation for your Office today, in the hope that this will answer whatever falsified law enforcement reporting the FBI has most recently coerced.

Presuming that I have unobstructed Wifi access today, I will be posting information about your access to that documentation on this blog.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment