My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, October 20, 2023

Has FBI Contractor "Bryan Stone" Threatened Graham into Providing Falsified Witness Statements?

OIG Hotline, my son Graham returned home at approximately 6:35 PM this evening, after having been gone from approximately 9:00 AM this morning.

He stated that he had had no food or water all day.

He implied to me that he had been coerced by powerful people into making untrue statements.

When questioned further, he stated that he had not harmed anyone and that he had not been forced to cause harm to anyone, but I think he interpreted this question to be one regarding physical harm.

I am under the strong impression that Graham was threatened into bearing false witness today, as I believe he was yesterday.

It is alleged that our ostensible neighbor at 87 Vista Verde Way,  FBI contractor "Bryan Stone," has played a central role in guiding Graham's false witness statements to corrupt members of law enforcement and, further, that he has threatened Graham's life, either directly or indirectly, if Graham fails to comply in providing statements as demanded.  "Bryan Stone" is alleged to be an assumed identity, not a genuine one.

Allegedly, false statements as directed by FBI contractors including "Bryan Stone" have covered infidelity, human trafficking, illegal substances, "industrial espionage," "terroristic activities," predation toward the vulnerable, domestic violence, and the witnessing of a capital crime.

Importantly, it is alleged that San Mateo County Sheriff's Department personnel, FBI personnel, JSOC personnel and Brandan Pesa have all engaged in frequent communications through a chat group online.

It would seem that my preservation-of-evidence letter to lead counsel for the San Mateo County Sheriff's Department, David Silberman, may have prevented more serious harm from befalling Graham today.

As I have previously disclosed on this blog, I have received many threats of kidnapping from FBI affiliates pertaining to Graham. Given Graham's Echinococcus multilocularis and his pituitary tumor, it seems that the FBI is alarmed at the idea of being held accountable for the manner in which it has preyed upon him, and, indeed our whole family, over time.

My husband and I will attempt to have a more detailed conversation with Graham tomorrow morning.  

But I do believe that OIG Hotline investigators should speak with Graham directly, and very soon.

Thank you for allowing me to document these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment