My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 21, 2023

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, this information is appearing here due to time urgency.

It is also available within an email sent to the attention of your Office at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a date/time stamp of October 21, 2023 at 9:17 AM Pacific time.

The subject heading of this communication is ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re:  Specific FBI Contractors Posing Threats to Graham MacWilliams.

The content is as follows:

OIG Hotline, it is alleged that "Bryan Stone" and his co-resident "Charles," residing at 87 Vista Verde Way, are both FBI contractors who have had highly inappropriate communications with my son Graham.

Both of these individuals are said to be former Special Forces personnel, now contractors associated with the Phoenix Program.

These individuals are alleged to have directed Graham in the specifics of his false statements to law enforcement, wrongfully implicating my husband and myself.  

They are alleged to have done so by placing Graham under both direct and implicit threat, leading him to fear for his life if he does not comply.

Further, and of most concern, these individuals are reported to have conveyed a weapon of some kind to Graham, and to have hidden it within a remote location, or to have a plan to do so imminently, with the intention that it would be used against family members at a time of the FBI's/Brandan Pesa's choosing.

Graham was allegedly in the company of these men for the entire day yesterday, October 20, 2023.

He was allegedly in their presence for at least several hours the day before, October 19, 2023, when he was instructed to call 911 and provide a falsified witness statement to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

At this time, I have conveyed to Graham the fact that I have received extensive kidnapping threats pertaining to him, and therefore, it is best for him not to leave the house unaccompanied by a family member.

Graham would benefit from a direct interview with OIG Hotline investigators at the earliest possible time.

Beyond this, clearly, "Bryan Stone" and "Charles" (these are almost certainly assumed identities) might be questioned on an immediate basis in the interest of maintaining everyone's safety in this highly unusual circumstance.

The contact information for "Bryan Stone" within the 2022-23 Vista Verde Community Resource Guide is as follows:  87 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  650-851-1043.

Certainly, the implications of this predatory activity by "Bryan Stone" and "Charles" are extremely serious.

The idea that a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance should be stalked by FBI contractors, and have her family members stalked by FBI contractors, is, in my opinion, appalling.

The notion that these men would be instructing my son in the means of causing egregious harm to family members in a type of "proxy assault" on behalf of the FBI, if borne out by the facts, represents an abomination.  The other instructions they have provided to him with regard to his loss of temper within our household are equally unacceptable.

How confident am I that this information is based in fact?

Confident.

I will be placing this information within a affidavit for your Office today.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment