My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, October 20, 2023

Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that Graham MacWilliams left our home unannounced this morning, leaving the front door unlocked.  He was fully dressed at 8:15 AM, which is unheard of for him.

He must have climbed the slope in front of our house instead of ascending the driveway, as none of our driveway alarms sounded.  So, he clearly had some sense of wishing to be clandestine and unobserved.

I believe him to be in fear for his life from Brandan Pesa and his affiliates, and further, I believe it is likely that, under duress, Graham has likely returned to our unnamed neighbor's house in order to engage in yet further falsified witness statements at the behest of Brandan Pesa and the FBI.

What will happen if this process is not interrupted?

If Graham falsely attests to "espionage" activity or communications on the part of my husband or myself, "terroristic" activity on the part of my husband or myself, narcotics activity on the part of my husband or myself, predatory activity toward the vulnerable on the part of my husband or myself, kidnapping on the part of my husband or myself, or -- as was threatened toward him just a few days ago -- allegations of the witnessing of a capital crime -- what can occur?

I fear that Brandan Pesa's murderous threats might lead to a sudden law enforcement raid on our home, one with a violent intent, since it is highly unlikely that such false claims could ever withstand an open court process.

I don't think the FBI wants to go to court with the MacWilliams family.

I think the FBI wants to go to a funeral for the MacWilliams family instead.

If the OIG Hotline were to interview Graham directly, the truth of this matter would become immediately apparent.

In the absence of that, FBI personnel are no doubt having a field day with their fake "evidence" of crimes of which we know nothing at all.

Please note that it is 9:42 AM, and my Wifi access has just this moment been obstructed.

Apparently, the information I was providing threatened to obstruct whatever falsified law enforcement reporting is currently underway.

What is clear to me from this experience?

1.  Men as dangerous as Brandan Pesa need to be arrested as soon as possible.  Waiting places many innocent people, like those members of my family, in peril.

2.  My son's life is being actively threatened.  He is confused and cowardly, no doubt.  But he is not driving this malevolence.  Brandan Pesa is driving it.

3.  Once Brandan Pesa is in custody, the OIG Hotline will receive immediate clarification by interviewing Graham in person.  Once he understands the seriousness of his falsified witness statements, he will disclose the whole truth to investigators.

4.  It likely takes the wisdom of Solomon to determine how to handle those who lie in witness statements for pay or under threat to their lives.  Perhaps they don't realize the extent to which they are supporting a totalitarian objective that is overtly murderous toward those they malign.  But this must be pointed out to them, and it must be pointed out in a manner that ensures they will never harm others through falsified statements again.  Does that mean financial fines for those who have means?  Likely.  If their lies have resulted in someone's death, have these people suddenly become accessories to murder?  Almost certainly, they have.  But how can one address what is fundamentally a fascist system which requires that large numbers of people lie at the behest of the FBI in order to ensure their own survival?  My son Graham clearly feels that he has no choice but to lie in the manner that Brandan Pesa demands of him.  Does he realize that he, too, is on the Phoenix list, and that, once his "usefulness" to the FBI expires, so will his life?  I don't believe he does.

5.  How can this pernicious process of falsified reporting be interrupted?  The FBI needs to be held to account for its crimes against my family, and it cannot be allowed to double down on its efforts to gather falsified witness statements from family members, colleagues, friends, or Amazon drivers who are in fear for their lives.  If segments of the agency have embraced an unrepentantly criminal course, which does appear to be the case, the worthiness of the agency as a whole must be evaluated, and evaluated publicly.

6.  The secret court systems put in place after 9/11 through the Patriot Act must be dismantled.  The harms and abuses which derive from these concealed processes, in which law-abiding "targets of interest" have no opportunity to defend themselves are too egregious to continue in any form.

7.  The public must hear from law-abiding "targets of interest" directly, so that they can fully understand the experience of those victimized by the FBI's totalitarian aims.

What is the bottom line for those of us who love democracy?  Systems of injustice are dependent upon secrecy provisions.

The United States cannot have two systems of justice, one public and the other concealed.  If we allow this, then we are giving the FBI and the DoD permission to lead us into totalitarianism.

Clearly, we need a strong federal law enforcement agency, but not one that is lying about, preying upon, and profiting from the law-abiding public.

Rather, we need a federal law enforcement agency that is committed to telling the truth, seeking the truth and upholding the truth, just as it is committed to upholding the Constitution.

Further, our laws must apply to those wearing badges.  Local and federal law enforcement officers cannot be exempt from the consequences of predatory behavior toward the public.

I do realize that the FBI is distressed to be caught in its crimes toward the law-abiding public.

But it has been caught all the same.

Christopher Wray would do well to learn that first-degree murder of law-abiding American citizens is not the answer to impending accountability.

Rather, truthfulness is.

My family's lives should not be on the line due to murderers like Brandan Pesa, who deserve to lose their freedom permanently if their alleged capital crimes are borne out by due process.

Virtuous Americans and, alongside them, all people of goodwill need to stand together to combat the predatory lies of the far right.

Only in this way can the freedom of mankind be preserved for those generations who will follow.

I pray they will say we served them well.





Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment