My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Allegations of Ongoing FBI Coercion Toward DM and MG

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I sent the following email to my younger son this evening.  I am cognizant that he is being coerced into providing falsified witness statements under extreme pressure from the FBI.  However, I am concerned that the information I have received, suggesting that his life and that of his girlfriend are under active threat if he fails to engage in unlawful activity of an unknown nature, may have a basis in fact.

Because Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa have caused my younger son and his girlfriend such egregious harm, they are extremely vulnerable to FBI demands at this time.

I am concerned for my younger son and his girlfriend, both, yet I am prevented from reaching out to them in more substantive ways than email and/or text, and sending them occasional gifts or notes.

For those of us who know something about the history of totalitarian regimes, I need to state that there is no crime committed by the FBI that I consider to be worse than that of separating loving families.

There is no excuse for the agency's prolonged intention to isolate, defame, prey upon and silence vulnerable members of a close family.

All of us need family support at times.  My younger son and his girlfriend are only in their mid-twenties.  I very much doubt that I myself would have been prepared to face practiced criminals affiliated with the FBI at that age.  Time and experience help us to strengthen our resistance against predators.

These two young people need our engagement and full support.

Please assist them in whatever way is possible until I myself can extend the loving concern they so deserve.

With appreciation for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: duncan412@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: October 11, 2023 at 6:46 PM

Re:  Please do not follow any FBI directives at this time.

D, just checking in.

This is a critical time, so please be sure that you are refusing all individuals, like Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa, and their affiliates. who are directing you to engage in any activity whatsoever that is outside of lawful conduct.

For clarity, it is my understanding that there are arrest warrants that have been prepared for these men.  Do not follow any of their directives under any circumstances, please.

To repeat, these men have violated countless federal laws and are about to be held accountable for those acts.  They would likely love nothing more than to implicate you of wrongdoing, and to follow up with arrest.  In fact, this is their scheme in a nutshell.

Say no.

Say no thank you.

Say never.

Ok, beloved young man?

Hold to what you know to be right and do not allow anyone to separate you from it.

I love you very dearly.  Be stronger than strong now.

Mom

Isaiah:  Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help and He will say:  Here am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment