My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 14, 2023

Brunch with KPM, DM and MG in San Francisco

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I just learned over a quick phone call to my husband that he is currently meeting my younger son and his girlfriend for brunch in San Francisco.  I do not yet have the name of the restaurant, but will post it here when I learn more.

Due to the fact that both my younger son and his girlfriend have experienced threats to their lives, as well as their family members' lives, from FBI personnel and affiliates if they resist in the provision of knowingly falsified witness statements for the FBI, this appears to be a dangerous circumstance for our family.

Notably, my son's girlfriend is alleged to have extended false accusations about him due to the fact that her parents' lives have been repeatedly threatened by the FBI.

Her false allegations concerning my husband and myself appear to have been motivated by identical threats.

My younger son, in turn, is alleged to have extended false accusations about my husband and myself due to threats toward his girlfriend's life.

My poor husband is proceeding in blissful ignorance that any of this false reporting has transpired at all, leaving him particularly vulnerable to the FBI's scheme of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting through the "target of interest" program.

What happens if, today, my youngest son and his girlfriend misreport anything from my cheerful conversation with my husband just now to the one or two trips to the restaurant bathroom, which my husband is likely to make over the next two hours?

What happens if the FBI or its affiliates pair that false reporting with a set of lies from one or more paid informants who rush to the restaurant where my family will be dining?  

What happens if all the lies together are combined with a false AI-generated film co-opting my husband's likeness within twenty-four hours of this family outing -- and capturing my son's likeness and that of his girlfriend as well?

Would this constitute impressive "work" on the part of the FBI and its affiliates?

Or would this constitute a ruinous assault on American families, the rule of law, and our shared commitment to the truth?

The predations of the FBI and its affiliates toward my family are likely to accelerate as exposure of its crimes nears the public arena.

This must be anticipated and prevented.

My family has already suffered irreparable and extensive harms due to the crimes of Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and Christopher Wray.

These men should have no further opportunity to extend falsehoods about any of us.

Nor should they have further chance to extend threats of harm or harm itself to any member of my family or circle of friends.

Out of respect for my concern regarding this situation, my husband has agreed to notarize a general affidavit following his visit with our younger son and his girlfriend today.

I will post notification on this blog when that material is fully documented for your Office.

Hopefully, that precaution will be sufficient to prevent any planned predation on the part of the FBI and its affiliates toward my family members this afternoon and tonight.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

With appreciation for your ongoing oversight of these issues,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment