My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 30, 2023

Unwanted Letter and Number Code Sent to My iPhone

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that a series of letters and numbers was just sent to my cell phone in the form of the screensaver of a Youtube song or video I had not played and was in no way familiar with.

I did not screenshot the sequence, because it seems to me that it could easily be part of Brandan Pesa's and the FBI's latest attempt to falsely implicate my family of receiving sensitive information.

I have no idea what the sequence of letters and numbers referred to.  I did not view the whole sequence. I did not memorize it. I did not play attached video or song.  I did not write it down.  And, as I said, I did not screenshot it.  

As soon as I entered the six numbers to access my phone, the code disappeared and does not seem to have been recorded anywhere.

I will be writing an affidavit concerning this incident shortly.

I must observe that if something similar were to occur with my husband's phone, my husband would dismiss it out of hand and not give it a second thought.

But I view this as highly dangerous.

There is currently third-party control of our cell phones which is complete and autonomous.  In the realm of the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, this represents a tremendous risk to us.

Brandan Pesa can, should he so desire, send a sensitive code of some kind to my phone, and stage a follow up law enforcement raid on my home, with all the attendant risks of such an incident.

I find this circumstance exceedingly unsettling, and I'm not sure what I can do to protect myself other than foregoing a cell phone for communications altogether -- which seems unwise.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment