My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, October 19, 2023

It Is Time for Brandan Pesa to Peaceably Surrender to Law Enforcement

OIG Hotline, in the hope that Brandan Pesa might surrender to law enforcement, I prepared the following forms for the individuals who -- I still have faith -- will one day soon arrive at my door to peaceably remove Mr. Pesa and his Phoenix Program associate from our residence.

It had seemed possible that Mr. Pesa intended to surrender to authorities today, but following my preparation of the following documents, his sentiments appeared to change.

It was at that point that he seemed to direct Graham to engage in an outburst, first guiding his false accusations word for word, as I could overhear Graham's "rehearsing" his tirade conscientiously within his bedroom with the door closed for a prolonged period of time.

What were those false accusations?  Identical to the FBI's false accusations, coincidentally enough.  And that would be the same corrupt organization that is attempting to avoid accountability for its crimes against the law abiding American public at this time.

The FBI has repeatedly, so I am told, directed witnesses to report "affairs," when I have had only one intimate partner over my lifetime.

So, Graham today shouted a false accusation, composed by Brandan Pesa himself, that I had had an extramarital affair.  I will refute this false statement in an affidavit later today.

And, to support the FBI's false claims in another realm, Graham spoke the inflammatory word "traitor."

From my perspective as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, I believe Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons to be the traitors in this matter.

I, in holding to my principles despite overwhelming and ongoing predation by the FBI and its affiliates, am a patriot.

It is worth noting that Graham disclosed to me that he saw a flashlight shining into his bedroom from the second floor balcony last night, and he believed his life to be at risk as a direct result of my whistleblowing role exposing the FBI's malfeasance.

I believe he is likely telling the truth in this regard, as two of the motion alarms I had placed on the second story balcony sounded last night.

This one fact alone explains his histrionics today at the behest of Brandan Pesa.  

Graham's life is under active threat, as are the rest of my family members' lives, by a wayward FBI which is currently engaged in double-back handsprings in an effort to discredit my family.

With all due respect, the FBI has proven itself to be lying, and to be lying repeatedly in all of its predations toward my family at the express direction of Brandan Pesa, who is allegedly a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime and a first -degree murderer within the Phoenix Program.

Why are these men being given more time in which to prey upon us with yet further falsified reporting?

They should be arrested on an immediate basis, in my opinion.  Whether federal marshals are required, or the National Guard, I feel certain there are ethical members of law enforcement or the military who can be called upon for urgent help.

If we find it objectionable that Vladimir Putin could terrorize law-abiding Americans in their own homes, then we must find it objectionable that Brandan Pesa, on behalf of Vladimir Putin, is terrorizing law-abiding Americans in their own homes.

And my family is being terrorized within our own home by Brandan Pesa and the far right within the FBI and its affiliates.

We are in need of someone who has both the authority and the will to call an immediate halt to further harm perpetrated by these individuals.

Please tell me to whom I must appeal within the federal government for this predation to be halted.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***************************************

Law Enforcement Personnel/ MacWilliams Safety Agreement

For everyone's safety during your visit, please be apprised that my family's firearms, which number x, and my stun gun, which I ordinarily have close by for emergencies, have been placed within locked safes which will not be accessed for any reason during your visit.  (Other stun gun devices are inaccessible and uncharged, and will not be accessed or charged for any reason during your visit.)

In other words, you are responsible for maintaining my safety and the safety of my family while you are here.

Accordingly, I ask that in all circumstances, you attempt to avoid unholstering any firearms or offensive weapons whatsoever.

If you believe that unholstering a weapon will be necessary, I request that you inform me well in advance, so that I can ensure that my family is in a safe location.

I further request that all firearms and offensive weapons be prevented from being accessed by third parties.

You are asked to exercise the height of professionalism in ensuring that everyone's safety is maintained at all times during your visit.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************

Bodycam Footage Statement

Due to ongoing threats against my safety, it is necessary for me to wear a bodycam in the presence of law enforcement personnel.

I understand that there may be circumstances in which law enforcement personnel request that such devices be turned off.

Therefore, in order to meet everyone's needs in this circumstance, I agree not to duplicate or distribute any bodycam footage recording your presence or activities here unless it is necessary for security reasons or investigative purposes.

Further exceptions include the following:  If I should experience harm of any kind during this visit or as a result of this visit, through false statements or reports, unretrieved or newly placed surveillance devices, DEWs, or other devices, release by law enforcement or its affiliates of information, reports, photos or video originating with law enforcement or its affiliates pertaining to today's visit, or harm of any other kind, I reserve the right to distribute related video publicly, and, further, I grant the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, or their designee, my full permission to distribute related video publicly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************

Formal Request That Law Enforcement Officers Not Engage with Graham MacWilliams:

My thirty-year-old son is experiencing mental illness at this time due to a pituitary tumor.

Delusions, false accusations, confabulation, and paranoia are part of his symptoms at this time, unfortunately.

Accordingly, please do not engage him in conversation.

To do so would be to place his safety and that of our family at risk.

Thank you for respecting my wishes in this regard.




Lane MacWilliams

***************************************

For law enforcement officers to complete prior to their departure from my property:

All of my interactions with members of the MacWilliams family today were lawful and honorable in every regard.

No actions, communications, or behavior on the part of any member of the MacWilliams family caused me to feel suspicious that there could be any unlawful activity being engaged in by the MacWilliams family at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley or elsewhere.

Nothing I saw or heard during my time on the MacWilliams property or while speaking to MacWilliams family members led me to be suspicious or concerned that the MacWilliams family could be engaged in any unlawful activity whatsoever.

Lane MacWilliams made logical sense in all of her statements to me, and I have no reason to question her psychological stability.

I hereby attest to this statement of my own free will and accord.

Printed name:


Signature:


Date:

No comments:

Post a Comment