My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, October 26, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, October 26, 2023

 Shortly before 8:00 AM, I called MasterTech Plumbing of Falmouth, MA on my iPhone to convey the lockbox code for the plumber to winterize 40 Gansett tomorrow.

My call with Denise was disconnected, and when I called back, I left a message with Lewis.

Out of an abundance of caution, I will document these communications through an affidavit later today.

I did document these conversations fully as they were transpiring and these files can be made available to the OIG Hotline upon request.

At 8:02 AM, I connected to Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to send a communication to MasterTech Plumbing through the online portal and email an overview of my communications to MasterTech Plumbing.

The content of those messages will be included within information available to the OIG Hotline regarding these communications.

This information will also be included within an affidavit for the OIG Hotline.

This is to once again confirm that all of my communications, whether in person, by phone or online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air prior to 10:10 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.






Lane MacWilliams

Reconnected Wifi GSQ3 to MacBook Air at approximately 1:00 PM.

Checked Amazon, researched supplements.

Emailed Duncan.

Prepared two affidavits for OIG Hotline.

Noted availability of those affidavits on my blog.

This is to once again confirm that all of my communications, whether in person, by phone or online have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air prior to 9:00 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true, correct, and complete.






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment