My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, May 1, 2023

Notification from PG&E Regarding Power Outage

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: May 1, 2023 at 4:39 PM

Re:  IMPORTANT:  Threats to the Safety of PG&E Customers MacWilliams, Account #510 4423 8965

To the management of PG&E:

I am in receipt of your letter dated April 26, 2023, stating that PG&E will be interrupting my electric service on May 10, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in order to replace an electric power pole, allegedly at an address on Old Spanish Trail, Portola Valley, CA. 94028, as disclosed by your Customer Relations Department.

Please be informed that PG&E initially asserted that the power pole replacement was to take place on my own property, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028, though this claim later changed without explanation.  (See attached.)

Please be informed that, as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, I am in receipt of specific threats of harm relating to this PG&E "work" notification.

In specific, I am informed that PG&E has been directed by FBI personnel to cause hazardous environmental exposures to my family members and myself through unlawful actions relating to one or more of the following:

  • dissemination by PG&E helicopter of hexavalent chromium over my property on May 10, 2023. (Hexavalent chromium is known to be a powerful carcinogen when airborne or through other environmental exposures.  Its presence on a property can render a residence impossible to safely inhabit.)
  • hazard magnetic ELF levels manifested by PG&E in conjunction with a Cal Water project on Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA.  (Heightened and variable magnetic ELF is known to be cancer-causing.)
  • dangerously heightened EMF exposures within my residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, to be caused by altered PG&E wiring through our local junction box, leading to unstable power surges within our home.  (Heightened and variable EMF levels are also known to be carcinogenic.)
PG&E employee "Lynn" previously disclosed to me that FBI personnel directed PG&E's EMF Department to cause serious environmental harm to my family and myself.  Her specific comment in response to my concern over the EMF Department's objectives was "Everybody has to die of something."

As a result, at this time, I request that PG&E undertake no power outages at my property whatsoever.  I ask that no helicopters associated with PG&E be deployed over or near my property.  And I ask that PG&E personnel not seek any visits or engagement with my family or my property.

A whistleblower who is standing in defense of the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans should not be subjected to a litany of harms perpetrated through her public utility company.  In truth, as a monopolistic public utility, PG&E possesses a unique responsibility to safeguard its customers from harm.  PG&E's wielding of the public trust should be exercised with abundant concern for consumer protection.  The privileged position of this company is, in fact, predicated upon the promise that its management will always prioritize public safety over personal profit --PG&E's signatory relationship to Infragard notwithstanding.

Please be apprised that this communication will be shared with the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

I would appreciate prompt, clear followup from PG&E's Customer Relations Department, assuring me that all plans for PG&E helicopter deployment over my property have been canceled and that the affiliated power outage at my home on May 10, 2023 has likewise been called off.  I would further appreciate notification of this cancellation in written form.

Thank you for your immediate engagement with this matter,
Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment