My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************** 

OIG Hotline, one of the most remarkable discoveries in reviewing the unlawful actions of far right FBI personnel in this case is that of my realization that this predation predates my recognition of it by years.

It appears that the FBI co-opted my Cape Cod attorney Lisa Sherman of LaTanzi, Spalding and Landreth in the creation and filing of Realty Trust documentation in 2018.

Attorney Sherman is now non-responsive, though, if that changes, I will update this blog.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lsherman@latanzi.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: May 3, 2023 at 7:25 PM

Re: Immediate Attention:  Attorney Lisa Sherman: Successor Trustee Acceptance; Trust Certificate

Lisa, I am forwarding to you herewith an email I sent to you on August 28, 2018, confirming my mailing to you of the notarized Trust Certificate pursuant to M.G.L. c. 184, Subsection 35.

Was that document filed by you with the Barnstable County Land Court Registry?  I cannot locate it in the County Registry's online document search.

I need a copy of the filed Trust Certificate in order to properly re-title a Trust bank account.  Additionally, I would like to have a copy of my filed Successor Trustee Acceptance.

You may consider this my formal request as your client for a copy of both documents by the end of your business day tomorrow, Thursday, May 4, 2023.

Lisa, I must disclose to you that I am aware that you have been approached by FBI personnel, and that you have elected to become signatory to Infragard as a result.  I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of broad-scale falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  The actions of far right FBI personnel in attempting to engage in unconstitutional schemes of property divestment toward law-abiding "targets of interest" include obstruction of the filing of legal documents in a timely and proper form.

Some documents pertaining to the Trust prepared by your office wrongly listed my father's name initially as Robert, not Richard, for example -- an error which would have the potential to void thee legality of any legal filing in total.

So, I am concerned.

Given that the FBI may have directed you to violate attorney/client privilege as well as other ethics rules of the Massachusetts State Bar, I'm sure that you must be concerned as well.

Due to the seriousness of this issue, I will be conveying this letter to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of thee U.S. Department of Justice, which is investigating FBI malfeasance in this matter.

In the meantime, I would like to know whether my Successor Trustee Acceptance was filed with the Barnstable Land Court Registry, and, as indicated above, whether the Trust Certificate was filed with the Registry.

Should I experience property divestment due to documents which were improperly filed by your office, or documents that were not filed at all, there is a clear liability concern -- and one that extends to your FBI handler as well.

So, it is in everyone's interest to make an immediate and rigorous assessment of this documentation and to correct any and all deficiencies.

I look forward to your ethical and honest engagement on this issue,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment