My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, May 15, 2023

What I Want FBI Agent Mr. Txx Lxxxx To Know

 1.  In an attempt to limit the damage perpetrated by far right FBI personnel toward your family, you have stated publicly that your son's FBI handler has incurred legal liability to you for the harm he has caused.  Now you know his name.

Answer:  I do know his name.

2.  How do you feel in learning the name of the man within the FBI who has tortured your son?

Answer:  I need to state that there are no circumstances under which I would ever abandon my commitment to the Constitution and the rule of law.  This must be emphasized.

3.  Why do you feel this is important?

Answer:  Because I think people can understand that the feelings of a loving parent whose son has been gratuitously harmed by a corrupt individual wielding the public trust -- this is powerful territory.

4.  You hold to your principles despite the crimes of this man.

Answer:  I do.  My principles, my faith, and my belief in the benevolent people of this country.

5.  What should happen to a man who holds significant power within the FBI while taking compensation from a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime?

Answer:  In the interests of national security, he should be investigated.  All of his communications should be aggregated and assessed.  All of his cases should be examined for falsifications -- not merely those pertaining to my son -- but all.  Beyond this, the influence of Russian-affiliated organized crime in the manifestation of the FBI's "target of interest" program as a whole should be assessed.  

From a larger perspective, the Venn diagram of the "target of interest" program, the Phoenix Program, the "non-investigative subjects" program and the Signature Reduction Program should be assessed for areas of overlap.  

The question of whether Russian-affiliated organized crime is extending payoffs to personnel who are staffing these programs is critical.

6.  Why do you feel that way?

Answer:  Russia would like to turn Americans against Americans.  This objective has been repeatedly expressed by the far right within the U.S., and, given that the far right and Russia are aligned, we need to illuminate the means by which the cooperation of some individuals within our national security apparatus has been coerced.

7.  Has Russia sought to conquer us through the compromise of key personnel within the FBI, the CIA, the NSA and the DoD?

Answer:  I believe they have tried and I believe they continue to try.

8.  What needs to happen on a more personal level for your family?  Yesterday was Mother's Day.

Answer:  So it was.

9.  Did you see your younger son?

Answer:  I don't feel that I can see my younger son until he is freed from his role as FBI informant.  The pressure that can be brought to bear upon him and upon his girlfriend as well, given her informant status, is not likely to be manageable.  They could be further tortured if they refuse to lie about our family.

10.  Do you think that possibility is realistic?

Answer:  Knowing who is involved in this matter, both within the FBI and outside of it, yes, I assess that possibility as eminently realistic.

11.  So how did you celebrate Mother's Day?

Answer:  I celebrated Mother's Day with the knowledge that the man who has held my son and his girlfriend hostage to his demands that they provide falsified witness statements at his direction is known to me by name.

That brought me a lot of joy, actually.

12.  Why?

Answer:  All of the criminal harms that far right FBI personnel are perpetrating through the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program require secrecy.  Certainly, none of the perpetrators wants to be publicly named for the commission of human atrocities for which they are directly responsible.

So, to know the name of the man within the FBI who is responsible for criminal harms toward my family -- this is overwhelmingly important.

It levels the playing field.

None of the lies he can extend about my family equal the truth of the atrocities he himself has committed.

13.  There is the hope of justice when you know the name of the criminal perpetrator.

Answer:  Yes, there is.

14.  What do you wish for Mr. Txx Lxxxx to know?

Answer:  I wish for him to know that his violation of the Hatch Act alone should be sufficient to terminate his career.  I wish for him to know that it was a crime to initiate an unwarranted espionage investigation against my family.  I wish for him to know that to retaliate against a whistleblower by coercing her son to become an FBI informant violates some of the most important ethics rules of his organization.  I wish for him to know that torture is illegal, and the perpetrators of torture are accountable to due process of law in a public forum.  I wish for him to know that, when an FBI agent is taking direction from a member of Russian-affiliated organized crime, he is violating his vow to uphold the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.  I wish for him to know that, when an FBI agent aggregates false "evidence" with the intent of accusing an innocent person of a capital crime, he renders himself accountable to the full force of the law.

15.  What is at stake in this matter?

Answer:  Our sovereignty as a country.  Our independence as individual Americans.  Our commitment to the rule of law.  All of the Constitutional rights afforded to us as citizens of the United States.  All of the rights to dignity, privacy, and respect granted to us through the U.N.'s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.  

Our freedom.  Our future.  Our soul as a nation.

16.  So, this matters.

Answer:  Oh, yes.  This matters.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment