My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, May 11, 2023

UPDATE: Fax Incoming: Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only



UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, the fax transmissions referenced below were each divided into two transmissions due to FedEx dollar transaction limits.  Accordingly, there were ten transmissions sent to you.  Including cover sheets, a total of 189 pages were sent, with confirmations included below.

Please ensure that your personnel receive these transmissions in their entirety, as these transmissions are intended for no other person, office or entity.  

Thank you very much for your support in this matter.

Lane MacWilliams

** Please be apprised that over the coming days, I will be preparing further affidavits to be notarized and forwarded to your Office.

********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, multiple faxes are currently incoming to your Office at (202) 616-9881.

This material is intended for OIG Hotline personnel alone, and should not be appropriated by any other recipient within the OIG.

It is marked as confidential.

There are a total of 184 pages being transmitted in five separate faxes of 32, 37, 36, 36, and 43 pages.

Please ensure that your personnel receive these transmissions in their entirety.

Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************










No comments:

Post a Comment