My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Updates for the OIG Hotline

1.  You experienced a power outage from PG&E today lasting approximately six hours.  Was that outage accompanied by any problems at all?

Answer:  No. There were no helicopters.  And there was no change in EMF or ELF readings within my residence.  I need to express my appreciation for the fact that we experienced no harms.

2.  You believe that others intervened on your behalf to ensure your safety.

Answer:  I do.

3.  How is your internet access?

Answer:  Broadly obstructed.  This evening and yesterday evening, I have been able to connect to the internet in the late hours of the day.  But that is all.

4.  Does this limit your productivity?

Answer:  Greatly.

5..  Last week, you were concerned that your son might be receiving pass-through communications of some sort from FBI personnel who had co-opted his cell phone.  Are there any new developments regarding this?

Answer:  I was able to remove my son's access to his electronic devices as of last week.

6..  Has that made a difference in his statements to you?

Answer:  A tremendous difference, yes.  

7..  In what way?

Answer:  He seems currently to understand that I love him and that I'm on his side.  His unfounded accusations have ceased altogether.

8.  What were the unfounded accusations he was making when he was utilizing his cell phone for a number of hours each day?

Answer:  Statements I have never heard from him before -- assertions which cast my efforts to have my FOIA request fulfilled as "selfish" or "unreasonable" or "crazy,"  assertions that disparaged my parenting, my loyalty, my stability, assertions that I had a late-stage cancer of some kind, on and on.  These were baseless statements that had no relationship to reality.

9.  Did it seem to you that there was an external influence of some kind regarding those false assertions?

Answer:  Yes.  When my son started making statements such as "The OIG Hotline is not coming to save you," and "You need to drop your Freedom of Information Act Request immediately," it seemed clear that he was receiving information from an unknown source.  Because I don't speak to him about these concerns, and neither does my husband.

10.  What about your younger son?  Is it possible that the two of them were speaking?

Answer:  I checked on that possibility.  My sons had not been in communication with one another.

11.  So, you believe it is possible that the FBI was extending some type of propaganda through your son's cell phone.

Answer:  This possibility exists.  On an evidentiary basis, my son's cell phone should be examined.

12.  Do you continue to prepare affidavits for the OIG Hotline?

Answer:  I do.

13.  You were preparing to send one set of affidavits to the OIG Hotline on Monday when you received threats of that mailing being intercepted.

Answer:  That's true.

14.  And, specifically, these threats suggested that, if the far right obtained your affidavits, you could be subjected to legal action.

Answer:  Yes.

15.  Is that realistic?

Answer:  I have been deprived of legal counsel, so I really cannot say.  My affidavits are intended for the OIG Hotline and no one else, and they are specifically intended to assist in the OIG Hotline's investigation of the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-demcoratic objectives.

16.  Does it seem inappropriate to you that the far right already has likely seen your affidavits, given that you drafted them on your computer?

Answer:  It seems unlawful.

17.  Did you upload your notarized affidavits to your computer?

Answer:  I did not, although I plan to fax an affidavit concerning my character and conduct to the OIG Hotline as soon as possible.

18.  You are saving your affidavits for OIG Hotline investigators, is that right?  You intend to provide all of your affidavits to OIG Hotline investigators upon their request?

Answer:  Yes, I am, and yes, I do.

19.  You were recently informed that the FBI attempted to discredit you yet again with AI-generated films bearing your likeness.  What is your response to this?

Answer:  We have entered an age in which virtuous people need to insist on who they are.  They need determination, they need fortitude, and they need unwavering surety in proclaiming the truth of their own identity.  Because in the absence of that, the far right is going to lie about them, and it's going to keep on lying for as long as it thinks it can wield those lies toward autocratic ends.

20.  How many people have you shared physical intimacy with over your lifetime, Lane MacWilliams?

Answer:  One.  

21.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment