My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, May 19, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

This content is intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Threats from FBI Affiliates Associated with Newly Notarized Affidavits

OIG Hotline, my newly notarized affidavits contain sensitive material, even in redacted form.

My recent affidavits include addressal of the following question:  is there a provable link between certain FBI personnel and Russian-affiliated organized crime, despite the FBI's recent denials of these communications?  I believe the answer to be yes.  Please see redacted content, below.

Certain FBI personnel appear to be extremely sensitive about the exposure of their names in the public sphere.  I can only observe that this is ironic, given the liberal slander and defamation in which said agents have engaged toward law-abiding Americans over time, manifesting nothing less than predatory intent.

The death threats toward my family members and myself have escalated dramatically since I named my son's FBI handler.

My stalker has suggested that my pets will be killed through DEW assault, a threat which would be dismissed except that my cats are suddenly too weak to eat.

PG&E flew a helicopter over my neighbor's property yesterday (35 Vista Verde Way) within prolonged view of my own, I noted.

It appears that the subject of my most recent affidavits has caused something of a panic for the agency.

I still believe that my family members and I are entitled to our lives, our health, our privacy, our liberty, our private property, our communications and our pursuit of happiness, among other civil liberties and human rights.

The provable links between far right FBI personnel and Russian-affiliated organized crime should not be suppressed, given that they represent a substantive threat to our democracy.

I do not believe it is appropriate for the FBI to retaliate by engaging in close-range signal blocking of my internet access for days on end.  I do not believe it is lawful for the FBI to cut off both of my phone landlines.  And I do not believe it is proper for the FBI to instruct notaries public to withhold their Jurat notarizations of information I am striving to convey to your investigators.

Surely, these constitute felonies, even, or perhaps especially, when committed by those who are misusing their badges to effect these harms.

At some point, perhaps the far right will comprehend that the Truth doesn't tire or falter or fail, despite the frailties of corrupt members of federal law enforcement.

Those who are incapable of that realization might do well to seek employment outside of the FBI or its affiliates, given that worthiness of the public trust in the service of our democracy among FBI personnel is mandatory.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

The following affidavit will be faxed to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division in complete, unredacted form during regular Office hours.

Affidavit of Lane MacWilliams

Re:  The Provable Link Between Mr. XXX XXXXX and Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX

My name is Lane MacWilliams.  I work as a professional writer, and I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  By extension, I stand as a whistleblower of malfeasance by San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel, who have perpetrated falsified law enforcement reporting as part of the corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  I have been married to my husband for thirty-two and a half years, and I have known him for thirty-eight years total.  I reside at xx xxxxx xxxxx xxx, xxxxxxx xxxxxx, xx xxxxx.  I am a member of the Democratic Party.

I, Lane MacWilliams, certify that the information in this, my sworn statement is truthful to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

I am informed that Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX carries a "rare and dangerous" HIV variant.

Mr. XXXX appears to have alleged through my Pegasus-hacked cell phone that Mr. XXX XXXXX carries the identical "rare and dangerous" HIV variant.

It is alleged that these two men have shared intimate contact over a prolonged period of time and in a manner that can transmit the HIV virus with a high degree of efficiency.

I am further informed that significant numbers of FBI employees within the Counterintelligence Division who have encountered Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX and/or FBI agent XXX XXXXX are likewise carriers of this "rare and dangerous" HIV variant.

Why does this matter?

Health information is protected under the law (except when corrupt FBI agents on the far right like XXX XXXXX are violating those protections), and the private health information of FBI agents should be shielded from scrutiny as should that of all Americans.

However, when FBI agents who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution fail to do so because they have been compromised by Russian-affiliated organized crime through participation in human trafficking activities, these questions can be redefined as pertaining to a national security concern.

Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX claims that he "owns" sixteen hundred men within the FBI.  He further claims that he "owns" them, because he has repeatedly compromised them by supplying them with sexually trafficked "supply," in addition to unlawful recreational substances.

These claims raise the question of whether certain groups within the FBI's Counterintelligence Division have engaged in unlawful activity facilitated by XXXXXXX XXXX and even, at times, in the company of XXXXXXX XXXX.

Although I do not know much about HIV patients, it is my understanding that this illness carries an epidemiological signature that is quite traceable from a genetic standpoint.

So, I must ask whether FBI agent XXX XXXXX' relationship to Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX is provable on the basis of this shared virus.

And further, I must ask how far this "rare and dangerous variant" extends into the Counterintelligence Division through associates of Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX.

In assessing the reasons for the compromise of some segments of our three-letter agencies by Russian-affiliated organized crime, the epidemiological record may provide a human trafficking map of communications which may otherwise, at least in digital records, be erased or obscured.

If ever there were an argument for contact tracing, this may be it.

Is it true that FBI agent XXX XXXXX was involved with XXXXXXX XXXX in an attempt to transmit the HIV virus to this healthy "target of interest" through clinical care delivered by Dr. Wxxxxx Txx at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation?  Is it true that these men were involved in a similar attempt to victimize the same "target of interest" through care to be rendered at the Peninsula Center of Cosmetic Dentistry in Los Altos?

Can those attempts be partly explained by the physical pain and resentment of men who are ill?

What happens when this form of predation is institutionalized as the prerogative of men involved in federal law enforcement?

Isn't it more likely to be in Russia's interest that the American public be rendered ailing and ill than it is to be in the interest of citizens loyal to the United States?

I'm certain that Mr. XXX XXXXX has denied communications with Mr. XXXXXXX XXXX.  Does the genetic makeup of his HIV virus prove that he is lying?

I believe OIG Hotline investigators have a national security interest in answering these questions definitively.

I, Lane MacWilliams, once again certify that the information in my sworn statement above is a truthful representation of the facts to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

Lane MacWilliams                                                              May 19, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment