My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, May 30, 2023

When the FBI Wields Rumors of Cancer

1.  You have been informed that one of the ways in which Dr. Theresa Chan was persuaded by the FBI to falsely report about you related to her statement that she recommended an ultrasound exam to you, which you allegedly refused.

Answer:  Dr. Chan did not recommend an ultrasound exam to me at any time during my appointment with her.  My husband will back me up on that fact.

2.  Did Dr. Chan tell you that she felt no abnormalities when she palpated your abdomen?

Answer:  Yes.  No swollen glands.  No enlarged organs.  She checked twice, which was fairly remarkable to me.  And she confirmed that there were no abnormalities at all.

3.  So, you're not dying of cancer, as the FBI has alleged to others?

Answer:  No, I'm not.  

Due to apparent far right malfeasance, I contracted a GI parasite that, though likely rare, is entirely curable.  And I look forward to receiving objective confirmation of my diagnosis.

4.  Why have you disclosed so many personal details about this illness?

Answer:  So that far right FBI personnel cannot get away with lying about what has transpired.

5.  LabCorp is signatory to Infragard.  Can you expect legitimate results from this company?

Answer:  It would be best to combine LabCorp's testing with an at-home test that is independent of external influences.

6.  Has your attempt to purchase an at-home test been obstructed?

Answer:  So far, after one call from me and two calls from my husband, it appears to have been obstructed, yes.

7.  What if you're in a situation in which you do not have access to objective diagnostics nor to evidence-based medical treatment to address that diagnosis?

Answer:  It would not be the first time.

8.  You believe that you can get well regardless of the obstruction perpetrated by FBI personnel at this point.

Answer:  I do, yes.  Fortunately, my visit to PAMF revealed the sharply elevated blood pressure, so I have a good idea of the particular parasite involved.

9.  Is it acceptable to be guessing about your health in this manner?

Answer:  It's not a sign of a healthy preservation of civil liberties within our society, no.  But whistleblowers have to be alert and resilient.  I look forward to the day when the FBI is kicked out of the doctors' offices they've been haunting.

10.  What do you mean by "kicked out"?

Answer:  I mean shown the door.  I cannot think of a circumstance in which FBI personnel should be violating the safety and privacy of any "target" whatsoever by obstructing objective medical care for American citizens.

11.  Is your son's FBI handler, Txx Lxxxx, orchestrating the obstruction of your medical care from within the FBI?

Answer:  I am informed that he is.

12.  Is this a kind of "payback" in his mind for your revelations concerning the medical status of some FBI personnel who have been in direct, personal contact with your stalker?

Answer:  I wouldn't conjecture on that point, except to say that Mr. Lxxxx strikes me as a man who could possibly hold onto resentments.

13.  Is it your understanding that he is also coordinating the current HAARP tasking through Canadian Air Force contacts?

Answer:  Mr. Lxxxx has contacts within the DoD, who in turn have contacts with those in Canada.

14.  Should HAARP be deployed by the DoD's affiliates in an effort to cause heart attack in FBI whistleblowers?

Answer:  The effort is fraught, and all the more so because it has been identified in advance.

15.  How would you characterize the struggle between democracy and autocracy at this time?

Answer:  Our technologies have outpaced our collective wisdom as a species.  We need to consider whether we wish for peaceable civilian life supported by our duly elected representatives to hold the central position of honor within our society, allowing our preserved human rights to be protected by the military-intelligence complex at the periphery -- or whether, on the other hand, we wish for militarized rule to hold the fundamental seat of power within our country, with civilians asked to subordinate their individual rights to that autocratic system.

Is our choice going to be mutual and peaceable civilian progress for the whole of society?

Or is it going to be exclusive privileges claimed by those few within the military-intelligence complex who can extend threats to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for everyone else?

16.  Do members of the American public understand that this choice is before them?

Answer:  No, they truly don't.  Not as a whole.  The technologies currently being used to surveil the law-abiding American public are being deployed without the public's awareness or consent.  The bid for control by the far right continues to represent an attempted "coup from above" characterized by a form of surveillance capitalism through which the public cannot easily perceive the means by which they have been rendered without power, without voice.

17. Is it possible to educate the public rapidly enough for them to insist that democracy prevails?

Answer:  That's what we're in the process of finding out.

President Biden has given us a chance to alert the public about this inflection point for democracy.  

And there are heroes within the OIG Hotline and the ODNI leadership who are striving with all their might to characterize the truth of this matter.

18.  Are you still working on affidavits?

Answer:  I will be turning my attention back to another set of affidavits for the OIG Hotline, yes.

19.  Are you going to make a full recovery from this recent GI illness, which was apparently caused by FBI malfeasance?

Answer:  Yes, I am.

20.  No trips to the emergency room?

Answer:  Decidedly not.

21.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  Yes, I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment