My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, May 14, 2023

Important Inquiry Regarding FBI Task Force Chief Tom Lyons

 OIG Hotline investigators, this content, as well as that of the affidavit below is redacted.  However, in its substance, it should allow you to verify the content of the Jurat notarized affidavit I sent to you on this subject this afternoon, May 14, 2023.

The substance of this affidavit expresses an extremely serious concern, namely the control which Russian-affiliated organized crime is currently exerting over mid- and upper-level agents within certain divisions of the FBI.

Under circumstances involving a remarkable conflict of interest within the FBI, I ask for your immediate assistance in separating my son, Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx, from all contact with FBI personnel and affiliates -- Mr. Txx Lxxxx foremost among them.

In addition, I would ask that all falsified law enforcement reporting concerning Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx be immediately assessed by your Office.

In gratitude for your attention to this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Affidavit of Lane MacWilliams

Re:  Is FBI Task Force Chief Tom Lyons Connected to Russian-affiliated Organized Crime within the United States through Brandan Pesa?

My name is Lane MacWilliams.  I work as a professional writer, and I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  By extension, I stand as a whistleblower of malfeasance by San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel who have perpetrated falsified law enforcement reporting as part of the corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  I have been married to my husband for thirty-two and a half years, and I have known him for thirty-eight years total.  I reside at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA 94028.  I am a member of the Democratic Party.

I, Lane MacWilliams, certify that the information in this, my sworn statement, is truthful to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

I have been informed that my son Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx' FBI handler is none other than Mr. Txx Lxxxx, whom I met in January of 2020, on the night he violated the Hatch Act by presenting at a political fundraiser for a Republican primary candidate for the California State legislature, Bridget Mahoney. (Please note that a misspelling of this name will be corrected in future documentation.)

I have further been informed that Mr. Lxxxx has been in direct and ongoing communication with my stalker, Brandan Pesa, a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States.

As a result of that communication, I am told that Mr. Lxxxx has engaged in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting concerning my son Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx in creating and aggregating false "evidence" that my son is "spying" for foreign nationals from China.  (This appears to correspond to the "like father, like son" threats that I have repeatedly received on my cell phone, seeming to allege twin falsified allegations concerning my xxxxxxx and my son.)

Of yet greater concern, it is alleged that Mr. Lxxxx has created and aggregated knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting alleging that Dxxxxx has committed a capital crime.

All of these falsehoods appear to have been created and aggregated by Mr. Lxxxx in direct retaliations for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Further, they appear to have been directed and controlled by a criminal who is entirely exterior to the agency, representing the unacceptable reach of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States.

I regret that I do not have the means of independently verifying Mr. Lxxxx' role as Dxxxxx's FBI handler, nor do I possess the ability to establish the extent and character of the falsified law enforcement reporting in which Mr. Lxxxx is alleged to have engaged against my son.

Are my stalker Brandan Pesa's assertions that Mr. Lxxxx has also overseen the FBI's predatory conduct toward my older son Gxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx true in addition?  And is it true that Mr. Lxxxx was responsible for initiating an entirely unwarranted espionage investigation of my xxxxxxx at Mr. Pesa's behest?  Again, I do not possess the capability of verifying the facts of this matter without assistance.

However, if indeed Mr. Lxxxx has sought to exact "revenge" against my family in retaliation for my stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, including his own, I consider this situation to be most serious.

I wrote a letter to Congress exposing Mr. Lyons' violation of the Hatch Act in 2021, and I believe that my son Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx -- based on his unexplained demand that I cease my search for materials responsive to my FOIA request -- was recruited as an FBI informant close to October of 2021.

I ask for your immediate intervention in assessing whether Mr. Tom Lyons has engaged in any communication with my son Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx whatsoever.

If he has, I request the immediate severing of my son's communications to any and every member of the FBI or its affiliates.

Given my identification of Mr. Lyons as a violator of the Hatch Act, which carries no statute of limitations, any reltiaonship between Mr. Tom Lyons and Dxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx is highly improper.  I am certain that any handler/informant interaction between them would constitute serious internal ethics violations for the agency.

Please assist us on an immediate basis.

I, Lane MacWilliams, once again certify that the information in my sworn statement above is a truthful representation of the facts to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

Jurat Notarization

***********************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment