My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 7, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

The following post contains information intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All others are respectfully requested to exit this blog at this time.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.



Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please reference the documentation below, delineating the threat by FBI affiliates that Graham MacWilliams, our son who resides with us and is psychiatrically fragile, has been in some manner receiving pass-through communications from the FBI.

I am currently receiving threats of false arrest or violent law enforcement raid on my home based on these pass-through communications, which are now allegedly being fed back to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Department by Graham himself.

Graham is certainly very confused at this moment in time, and is likely to believe, it seems, all pass-through communications that are being extenderd to him.

My husband and I can have him hospitalized, though I have been repeatedly told that he will not survive such an experience, due to intentional overdose extended to him by corrupt medical personnel.

FBI affiliates have appeared to suggest that Tom Lyons, Christopher Wray, Brandan Pesa and Mark Milley are all extremely concerned about the exposure of their crimes toward the law-abiding American public.

They have further appeared to suggest that all of my friends and family members are currently being actively targeted by the DoD's "Phoenix Program" in direct retaliation for my whistleblowing role.

FBi affiliates appear to be stating that there will be "blood on my name" if I fail to agree to a financial settlement with the FBI, including a hush clause.

Whether this means that the FBI is intending to falsely accuse me of a capital crime, or whether it means that all of my friends and family members will suffer due to my ethical stance as a whistleblower, I do not know.

I am being threatened with imminent arrest for crimes of which I know nothing, due to the FBI's apparent  malfeasance in co-opting Graham's words and actions at this time.

I don't know, realistically, whether I am capable of defending myself alone against such a concerted, predatory, and technologically advanced scheme to falsely implicate me of wrongdoing.

I need to discuss with my husband whether we would feel that hospitalization of Graham is our best and only option at this time.  That possibility is frightening given the harms that have been threatened to him.

Perhaps investigators from the OIG Hotline would be so kind as to urgently contact the San Mateo County Sheriff's Offices, in addition to the FBI, to ascertain what, if any, falsified law enforcement reporting has been attributed to Graham MacWilliams.

I notarized a general affidavit on Monday, September 4, 2023, but, if Graham is providing statements for the San Mateo County Sheriff's Department or even for FBI personnel who are meeting him during his long walks away from our home -- another of which he is undertaking at this very moment -- I will need to prepare yet another affidavit that contests that falsified reporting -- without knowing what that falsified reporting asserts. (Needless to say, this is the reason for our Constitution's provision that American citizens possess the right to know what is being alleged by law enforcement about their conduct.)

If it is possible for OIG Hotline investigators to take protective action at this time, I would appreciate it greatly.

I will be attempting to contact my husband to alert him to my concerns this morning.

And I will also be attempting to contact "Walkup Law," given that I feel this circumstance to be highly dangerous to myself and everyone I know.

If it is possible for the OIG Hotline, or someone of their designation, to contact me directly on an immediate basis, that would be greatly appreciated.

My family needs immediate medical attention, as I have delineated previously.  The physical illnesses caused to us by a predatory FBI represent atrocities in my view.  I have a further concern that these atrocities are being perpetrated toward many law-abiding Americans as part of the Phoenix Program.  Given the apparent cooperation of the public utilities with Phoenix, this does appear to be possible.

I have attempted in every way, shape, and form to take the highest possible ethical stance regarding the defense of our democracy.

Certainly, my family has suffered immensely in that process, as have I.

For the FBI to now be threatening my arrest, or worse, perpetrated in a violent law enforcement raid, is too much.  For the agency to be threatening the health and lives of everyone I know is unconscionable.  For the FBI to be manipulating Graham MacWilliams through pass-through communications to him represents an unthinkable violation of our family's civil and human rights.

We need open and protective assistance from someone within the federal government who cares as much about the defense of our democracy as I do.

If that is not possible, then I must concede that our democracy has, in truth, been rendered forfeit by totalitarian interests within the three-letter agencies and the DoD.

Again, I will be contacting Walkup Law today, through which the FBI appears to desire to communicate with me concerning its crimes against my family members, my friends, and myself.

That said, I am receptive to immediate intervention, communication and advocacy from the OIG Hotline or someone it designates.

I will attempt to notarize yet another general affidavit this evening that attempts to guess at any falsified reporting the FBI could be extracting from Graham MacWilliams, who, as I have said, appears to be currently experiencing a complete break from reality.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to everyone within the OIG Hotline.  I know that your investigators have demonstrated great courage under phenomenally difficult circumstances.  It is still my wish that that courage might be rewarded with the defense of our democracy on behalf of the American people.

But it seems to me that this defense must now be undertaken with open communication.

Otherwise, the risks of exacerbated aggression from an FBI that feels cornered regarding impending exposure of its criminal acts -- will only heighten.

What do I feel about the crimes committed by the FBI against the law-abiding American public, including its violent crimes perpetrated in association with the Phoenix Program?

I feel that this represents a tragedy for the American people, who are not at all apprised of the advanced technologies, the DEWs, the EMF and ELF assaults, HAARP, radiation, toxin and pathogen exposures, among many other forms of predation, that the FBI and its affiliates are gratuitously perpetrating against an unsuspecting public.

Is there, in fact, a "silent Holocaust" currently unfolding within our country, reflecting the far right's engagement in covert war in an attempt to assert totalitarian rule?

Has the FBI engaged in a usurpation of the people's sovereignty that is tantamount to a "coup from above"?

Have elements of Russian-affiliated organized crime co-opted significant portions of the three-letter agencies and the DoD as well?

And if the facts of this matter were made known openly to the American public, would the public have the willingness to grasp the great losses our nation has incurred in the name of secrecy?

These are the questions which appear to me to be most pertinent at this time.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

The following screenshots document an email sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, from the same originating address, with copies sent to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com on September 7, 2023 at 9:59 AM.

The subject heading of this communication is as follows:  Concerns Regarding FBI Pass-through Communications to Graham MacWilliams, September 7, 2023

The OIG Hotline is welcome to access my gmail accounts at any time, as this Office knows.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment