My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Only

This post contains information intended for the OIG Hotline only.

Accordingly, all other readers are respectfully requested to exit this post at this time.

Thank you for your cooperation.




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please access lanemacwilliams@gmail.com to reference an email sent to Dr. Jacob Ballon at jballon@stanford.edu at 5:47 AM this morning.  This communication bears the subject heading "Evidence of Danger to Self and Others."

I grant you my full permission to access the attachments to that communication, though I request that you handle them confidentially.

When a young man has an untreated pituitary tumor, unfortunately, the type of crisis depicted within the audio file is inevitable at some point.

Despite this remarkable audio recording, Dr. Ballon's assistant Justin told my husband over the phone a short time ago that this documentation "was not enough" for a 5150 -- that Dr. Ballon would need to witness our son as a danger to self or others first-hand.

My son has required 5150s in the state of California in the past, and this has not been the case.

Of concern, Dr. Ballon's assistant Justin told my husband that El Camino Hospital would have our son's record, and that they would likely admit him without an admitting physician.  Then, he went on to say that our son could have long-term injectable medication in this setting -- likely without anyone's consent.

Good people of the OIG Hotline, I cannot help but think of American whistleblower Ian Fishback, who died from an apparent overdose of this type of medication.

What are our options at this time? 

It appears that the FBI is currently blocking Graham's admission to psychiatric care through a 5150 that would allow us to hospitalize him at a facility other than El Camino Hospital.  Although Graham is Dr. Jacob Ballon's patient, Dr. Ballon appears to have been directed not to help us.

Further, it seems that the FBI would also exploit Graham's admission to a hospital through a medical emergency room admission, from which the staff would be instructed to report abuse of some kind, consonant with  falsified witness statements Graham has provided to law enforcement at FBI directive.  After that, Ken and I are vulnerable to charges and arrest based on falsehoods, thus discrediting both of us.

This appears to be the FBI's objective -- the "neutralization" of a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance through any means possible.

My husband and I will be meeting in person later this morning to discuss the wisest next steps for Graham.

I will update your Office with new developments in this critical matter.

Most sincerely,







Lane MacWilliams










No comments:

Post a Comment