My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 8, 2023

Update on Legal Advocacy

OIG Hotline, it is my understanding that my younger son and his girlfriend were being heavily pressured by the FBI to agree to a settlement agreement with a hush clause, having been informed that they had been provided with a "final offer" yesterday.

I am urging them to contact an attorney to claim whistleblower status, as I believe would be appropriate for the rest of my family given the harms the FBI has perpetrated toward them in direct retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.  To that end, my husband and I left a message with an attorney's office after hours yesterday evening.

If we are able to retain appropriate representation, it is my hope that this advocate could engage in direct communication with your Office.

My priority has always been to serve our democracy, as I believe you are aware.

At this time my family members and I are in such dire need of medical care as the direct result of FBI crimes toward us, we need open advocacy of some kind.

FBI affiliates appeared to claim to me yesterday that some recent disinformation in the form of a recorded "whispered voice," AI-generaated, has served to obstruct others' ability to assist us directly for the time being.

While I don't view this information as particularly reliable, it appears the FBI is able to generate virtually any false and defamatory information -- audio, visual or both --  that it so desires.

This represents quite a dire circumstance for whistleblowers, who can be aggressively discredited any time they near a point of rallying others to their side.

I can only continue to live by principle, good faith, honesty, and effort -- separate and apart from the FBI's disinformation mills.

Those who know me understand that I am driven by my altruistic hope that the civil liberties and human rights of future Americans can be honored and upheld.

I remain hopeful that I will be able to contribute to that aim.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment