My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 16, 2023

UPDATE: Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Only

This post contains information intended for the OIG Hotline only.

All other readers are respectfully requested to exit this post at this time.

Thank you for your cooperation.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, one of my close family members is experiencing double vision in one eye, possibly the result of parasitic sequelae.

I have sent him on a quest to see an ophthalmologist on an emergency basis.  

He does not have high blood pressure at this time, so this appears to be a problem that is localized to the eye itself.

It appears that both Echinococcus multilocularis and schistosomiasis are capable of causing ocular problems.

I will update this post with further information concerning the physician/office with whom this family member (KPM) consults.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, it appears that my family member has an appointment for tomorrow to address this concern.  I will post the physician's name herewith as soon as it is available to me.

Please also be apprised that the same  family member had a phone appointment this morning with Palo Alto Medical Foundation Urologist Dr. Rajesh Shinghal.

He documented this conversation in its entirety.

Dr. Shinghal evidently recounted to my family member that many of his patients suffered from alcoholism and drug abuse following Covid.

Now, it is alleged that Dr. Shinghal was pressured by the FBI to falsely report that my  family member himself initiated this discussion pertaining to our family members' health or his own health.  

It is not clear whether such a false report could serve as a basis for the raid on our home that has been threatened this afternoon.  Nor do I know whether such a false witness statement could be utilized to raid the home of our younger son.

Nonetheless, given the apparent desperation of the FBI regarding potential public exposure of its falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public, it seems prudent to document this concern herewith.

Thank you for allowing me to do so.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment