My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 3, 2023

Threat of FBI Creation of Fake Social Media Profiles of a Whistleblower

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that the following message was sent to my cell phone xxx-xxx-1467 this afternoon.  I took a screenshot of this content in order to share the specific threat involving disinformation.  on this blog.  This communication appears to suggest that the FBI and affiliates may be piggybacking on my Wifi GSQ3 in engaging in online impersonation to establish fake social media profiles using my name or my likeness.

Please be aware that I am not accessing any social media accounts at this time, nor am I establishing new social media profiles of any kind.

I will compose an affidavit attesting to these facts as soon as I am able.

It would appear that the FBI is working overtime to produce disinformation about my family members and myself over this weekend.

This evening, my husband had a one hour walk at Stanford and went shopping at Safeway afterwards.  I remained on the phone with him throughout -- and recorded the call with his knowledge -- so that the FBI and affiliates could not make any false claims concerning his activities during his period of time.

This recording can be made available to investigators upon request.

I will include this information in an affidavit when I am able.

Most sincerely,



Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment