My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 17, 2023

FBI Threats to MacWilliams Family Air Travel

OIG Hotline, the FBI has extended myriad threats to me recently concerning the air travel of all of my family members, given that they almost certainly carry evidence of atrocities committed by the FBI in causing intentional illness to the family members of a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

For your Office's documentation, my husband and older son will travel to Yellowstone on September 28, 2023, returning on October 5, 2023.  

Their flight information is as follows:

United Airlines Flight 1826 SFO to Denver 8:54 AM, September 28, 2023

United Airlines Flight 6003 Denver to Jackson Hole 12:45 PM local time, September 28, 2023

United Airlines Flight 365 Jackson Hole to Denver 1:29 PM local time, October 5, 2023

United Airlines Flight Denver to SFO, 4:20 PM local time

In addition, please be apprised of the following email sent to my youngest son today at 6:15 AM from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading "Your Safety."

My youngest son is now conveying -- in contrast to previous communication to my husband --  that he may join my husband, my oldest son, and my husband's brother Norm MacWilliams for the last several days of this journey.

It remains a concern that Txx Lxxxx appears to continue to prevent our youngest son from providing flight information to our family regarding his upcoming travel plans pertaining to other trips. I consider that prevention to constitute an ominous obstruction on the part of the FBI.

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  September 17, 2023 at 6:15 AM.  Re: Your Safety

xxxxxx, love, it is important that you share with us your flight information prior to travel.

I am in receipt of threats pertaining to your flights in general, and I can only help ensure your safety if I know the specifics.

Although it appears a far reach, the Air Force is reported to have the ability to co-opt autopilot on commercial airliners.  And obviously, a corrupt FBI can cause other problems.

In general, it is fair to say that the far right is loath to admit its wrongdoing.  Accordingly, it is necessary to protect yourselves by maintaining open communication with those who love you.

And we do.

Immensely.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment