My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 16, 2023

Reflections on a Transcript

OIG Hotline, the original recording of the conversation recently transcribed for your Office can be rendered available upon your request.  I will attempt to correct further misspellings that were incorporated into the voice-to-text translation.

Fundamentally, this dialogue reveals a family which has been effectively deconstructed by totalitarian means employed by the FBI.

Family members are rendered ill in retaliation for a persistent FOIA request.  Then, they are told to cast their blame on one another as opposed to the source of their suffering, a corrupt far right within the FBI.  Falsified reporting is demanded of both sons -- not merely one.  The older son is led to believe, consonant with his illness, that disinformation regarding his parents will have the effect of "saving the world."  He describes the situation as "nuanced."  He likely views his dishonesty as "heroic."   He no longer denies direct FBI communication.  Medical care for those rendered ill is actively and repeatedly obstructed by the FBI.  And when the FBI is caught outright in criminal predatory acts, immediate payoffs are extended.

FBI affiliates appear to suggest that my older son was intercepted by FBI personnel during a walk, and provided at that time with an earpiece or headphones which allow direct FBI communications to him.

I reiterate that my son has repeatedly unlocked our front door in the middle of the night, an entirely new behavior for him which appears to correspond to escalating death threats extended to our whole family in retaliation for my FOIA request.

FBI affiliates further appear to suggest that our home was recently entered while my husband and I were absent, and that an ionizing radiation device was affixed to our furnace at that time.  It is possible that, on September 11, 2023, an FBI affiliate driving the Nissan truck with plates 9FZP166 -- parked right outside our home -- entered our residence when my husband and I were having documents notarized for your Office.  The security seal on our front door was broken on our return home, and my older son offered no explanation for this breach.  He denied going for a walk or taking the cat outside upon questioning on the day itself, although later claimed not to remember specific events.

Last night, my Geiger counter registered CPMs of 100, so it does appear that ionizing radiation within our residence has increased.  Certainly, we would benefit from a sweep of all harmful devices placed within our home by a predatory FBI.

Of concern, FBI affiliates appear to refer to my older son as "the infiltrator."  I simply view him as a victim of FBI manipulation.

The FBI appears to be directing him to sequester my husband, separate and apart from my presence, to repeatedly suggest that I am experiencing some dissociation from reality -- corresponding to the FBI's apparent protocol to discredit "targets of interest" as unreliable testifiers to reality.

OIG Hotline, my psychological resilience is rock solid.

I'm sure it's irksome to the FBI, but I'm not vulnerable to this sort of stratagem.  

I do think the far right within the FBI attempts systematically to project its own psychological weakness onto others, just as it attempts to project its own crimes onto others.

My concern is that the far right is acting, at the very least, as a parasite to the nation, attempting to profit off of unconscionable predation toward "targets of interest," and targeting their family members and friends as well.  Anything of value -- homes, cars, intellectual property, family relationships, friendships -- is compromised by a rapacious and conscienceless organization which seeks, as repeatedly described to me, "compliance" from the public it surveils and harms.

I do understand that "compliance" is a high priority for autocratic systems.

Yet, the FBI appears to have failed to understand that it will not be receiving "compliance" from me.

I care too much about the nation, I care too much about my family members, I care too much about others' civil liberties and human rights, and I care too much about my faith to be engaging in life with an attitude of fear, silence, defeat and "compliance."

My view is that human society is a worthwhile endeavor when we insist on the truth, on courage, and on striving for one another's well-being and civil liberties,  alongside our nation's sovereignty.

I don't think the Phoenix Program's spies and assassins are capable of maintaining a worthy society, and I don't think they should be afforded the chance to prey on those we love.

I also don't think there is anything just about the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program, which appears to feed lists of names of law-abiding American citizens into Phoenix in the rather unconscionable interest of "keeping the machine running."  

We appear to have allowed the construction of a system of surveillance, falsified reporting, and harm toward our best and brightest in accordance with the far right's self-serving objectives of control over a wary nation.

I believe this group is focused on swaying the outcome of the next Presidential election.

President Biden is defending the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans, and beyond our borders, of all those who support democracy the world over.

The American public needs to come to a better understanding of that courageous stance.

I, from my vantage, recognize President Biden's bravery, his steadfastness, and his selfless commitment to the freedom of others at this critical historical juncture.

And I, for one, remain profoundly grateful for his leadership.

So, too, I am deeply thankful for the ongoing presence of investigators within the OIG Hotline.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment