My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 11, 2023

Text of Affidavit: Itinerary of September 10, 2023

 

OIG Hotline, please see the affidavit, below, which I will have notarized as soon as it appears safe to do so.

When a whistleblower has reached the point where even public notaries are being coerced by the FBI into providing falsified witness statements that malign her integrity, cogency, and truthfulness, we need to take a step back and understand that the truth itself is being criminalized.

In my opinion, the only viable path forward in defense of our democracy at this time is represented by direct contact from those in Washington, D.C. who care about the preservation of our democracy as deeply as I do.

It seems apparent that my affidavits in their entirely require a formal notarization process extended to me by a reliable government notary, who will not be vulnerable to threats and bribes from FBI personnel to undermine lawful notary public documentation in any way, shape or form -- now or in the future.

It is necessary to comprehend that the only reason the FBI would have to consistently undermine my Jurat notarization processes is the agency's drive to have a whistleblower predecease her ability to have those affidavits re-documenteed in a legally enforceable manner.

If the whistleblower "disappears" from view -- AND if her documentation is invalidated, one set of affidavits at a time -- the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting toward the law-abiding American public can continue.

This is clearly the outcome the FBI hopes to achieve.

Only formal whistleblower protections will prevent it from manifesting.

I and my family members and friends must all be immediately removed from the FBI's "target of interest" list and the DoD's Phoenix list.

We cannot wait ninety days.  We cannot wait one month.  We cannot wait one week.  We need intervention now.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment