My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 11, 2023

Likely Falsified Witness Statements by Shoreline Plumbing

OIG Hotline, I regret to disclose that my husband, without my knowledge, arranged for a water heater to be installed this morning at our home at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA, by Shoreline Plumbing.

My attempts to request that Shoreline sign a document ensuring that no third party had altered this equipment were not successful.

I have been in receipt of extensive threats of heightened ionizing radiation at our residence over the last 48 hours, but did not have the context with which to interpret this threat.

My family has been without hot water since April and we have lacked the whistleblower safeguards that would have allowed us to install a hot water tank in safety.

My marriage is now frayed, as any marriage would be under these circumstances.

If there is the intention on the part of anyone within the federal government to extend whistleblower protections to me and, by extension, to my family members and friends, now is the time to do so.

I turned away Shoreline Plumbing as a co-owner of our residence, making it clear that this business did not have my lawful permission for the water tank installation this morning.

But we do need hot water -- and we do need to access our utilities in a safe and secure manner that is supported by our democracy's government.

I will attempt to document all that occurred within an affidavit today.

My husband is now highly resistant to what he sees as a needless pursuit of meaningless documentation in notarizing further affidavits.

He does not believe that the affidavits are actually being received by anyone within the federal government who is actively engaged in this issue.

So, the length of this process has fully expended the patience of a virtuous man.

I have no doubt that the FBI is busy dictating falsified witness statements from the three workers from Shoreline Plumbing who were on my property this morning to install the water tank.

I can only document my truthful experience, and hope that will be sufficient.

Again, we need immediate contact from someone who cares enough about our fate to extend whistleblower protections to me, and by extension, my family members and friends.

Thank you for your attention to this pressing concern,

Lane MacWilliams

Postscript:  Please note that this unexpected appointment was prompted by my son Graham on Saturday.  It is important to reiterate that Graham appears to be receiving some type of pass-through communications from FBI personnel.

He mentioned Pacific Therx this morning, even though he has not read any of my affidavits to the OIG Hotline, and has not heard this business mentioned within our household in years.  He also reasserted falsehoods concerning Equinox gym.  Fortunately, my husband was present to correct him.

When I knock on Graham's door, I often find him in an odd location immediately below our attic furnace.  It appears that he is listening to something.  Further to this, there have been times when I have heard a "static" sound in standing in close proximity to this location, despite the fact that Graham has no radio or television within his room.

While I have no proof of these external communications, I find a number of Graham's statements and actions -- including the repeated unlocking of our front door in the middle of the night -- to be unexplained.



No comments:

Post a Comment