My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 1, 2023

Communications with Comerica September 1, 2023

OIG Hotline, yesterday morning at 9:36 AM, Mr. Mehran Farahani of Comerica Bank, a paid FBI informant, sent me an email that reads as follows:

Good morning Ms. MacWilliams,

Did BOA receive your large wire transfer?

Regards,

Mehran Farahani

*****************************************************************************

I responded as follows this morning:

Email sent to : MAFarahani@comerica.com, JMPamintuan@comerica.com, SPPonce@comerica.com

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Ms. Farahani, the email I sent to you confirming the wire transfer has been deleted from my gmail account at this time.

I find that unusual.

I recorded a conversation with Bank of America in which this wire transfer was confirmed as approved.

Further, I received a written statement showing the balance in my Bank of America account.

Ms. Farahani, I do not recommend that Comerica attempt to cancel this transaction at this time.  If the Bank has already done so, there is tremendous liability that has nothing to do with the "wire transfer" contract, per se, but relates to collusion with a predatory third party.

Please engage in full disclosure of your actions at this time.

Please be apprised that this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

Email sent to:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com From: mafarahani@comerica.com  Date: September 1, 2023 at 1:55 PM

Hello Ms. MacWilliams,

We are in the process of closing your accounts.  Please confirm the followings. (sic)

You mentioned you recorded a conversation with Bank of America in which this wire transfer was confirmed as approved.  Please confirm that the wire transferred was actually received and not just approved.

Also, you mentioned, you received a written statement showing the balance in your Bank of America account.  Please confirm that the balance in the account includes the wire for xxx, xxx.xx.

*******************************************************************************

Email sent to: mafarahani@comerica.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: September 1, 2023 at 4:32 PM

Ms. Farahani, do you or any staff members of Comerica have any indication whatsoever that the wire for xxxK from Comerica Bank was not accepted?

If so, please engage in full disclosure at this time.

I have requested of you that Comerica not close my larger account until Comerica has full verification that this wire was sent and accepted by Bank of America successfully.  You communicated with me that you extended that assurance to me.

I take you at your word.

To repeat, Comerica has given me its assurance, through you personally, that my larger account will not be closed until Bank of America has accepted the wire transfer for xxxK.

You personally declined to give me the means of communicating directly with the appropriate Bank office by email.

That conversation was fully documented.

Ms. Farahani, I need to emphasize to you that, due to your communication with Txx Lxxxx of the FBI, it is incumbent upon you to engage in full disclosure at this time.  I have received multiple threats that the FBI's intention is to close my Comerica account, thus cancelling my FDIC insurance, then to send a check for xxxK through the mail, which is to be stolen by FBI affiliates and deposited with a forged signature.

Again, do you have any indication whatsoever that this wire was not accepted by Bank of America?  If so, what is that indication, please?

Why is Txx Lxxxx instructing you to extend this communication at this time, please?

Thank you for your cooperation in this serious matter,
Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

Email sent to: mafarahani@comerica.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: September 1, 2023 at 4:47 PM

Ms. Farahani, it would also be very helpful for you to disclose to me the balance you currently show within my account that held the xxxK.

Comerica should show a zero balance at this time.

Is that the case?

Comerica should keep this account open until these issues are resolved, clearly.

Thank you for your cooperation, Ms. Farahani.

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, this is my analysis relating to the communications, above:

Ms. Farahani's documentation sending this wire transfer was faulty, as I pointed out to her via email.

Neither she nor Comerica elected to correct that documentation.

It appears that the balance of this transfer, xxxK, may be currently showing in two banks at once.

If the Comerica account is closed, FDIC insurance on that account is automatically cancelled.  If the check for xxxK is mailed and subsequently stolen by the FBI from the USPS, as has been threatened, these funds are no longer protected.

A financial investigation of the wire is almost certain to disqualify the wire transfer, based on Ms. Farahani's intentional mistakes on the paperwork, as directed by Txx Lxxxx.

The funds would be judged never to have left Comerica's auspices, and the loss of  the xxxK would be my own.

I believe this to be Mr. Txx Lxxxx' intention.

That said, I will follow up with Comerica communications here.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment