My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 22, 2023

The FBI's Response to Freedom of Speech

OIG Hotline, this is to document that ionizing radiation is currently elevated at my residence, reaching above 100 CPM on my Geiger counter with a periodicity of every twenty minutes.

Further, magnetic ELF is elevated and highly unstable.  Normal magnetic ELF readings at my home are .1 milliGaus per meter squared, as recorded this morning at 5:03 AM:


Yet, this video, recorded this morning at  5:06 AM, three minutes later, demonstrates the unusual surges in magnetic ELF that are currently occurring:  


Please note that these surges are now occurring even when I have turned off all electrical circuits within my home.  As a result,  I must assume that, at least when we are using no power, the cause is likely to be a new device, perhaps related to the unlawful entry to our home on September 11, 2023.

PG&E's unlawful "fuse saver assembly" is almost certainly dependent on live circuits to elevate magnetic ELF, it should be noted.

The bottom line is that the FBI and the DoD, as participants in the Phoenix Program, appear to be aware of the means to elevate multiple forms of radiation in the residences of law-abiding "targets of interest."  Most people will not have Geiger counters and EMF/ELF gauges running constantly.  As a result, they are unlikely to know about these carcinogenic environmental assaults.

And when the worst elevations occur at night, during sleeping hours, law-abiding Americans become entirely vulnerable to this sort of predation.

I would respectfully request that the FBI and its affiliates restore my home's background ionizing radiation to its normal level of approximately 30-40 CPMs, as well as that the FBI and its associates return magnetic ELF and EMF measures to normal within my residence.

Whistleblowers don't "deserve" cancer.  Their family members do not "deserve" to be rendered ill in retaliation for their loved one's ethical stance on behalf of the democracy.

If the FBI cannot defend these actions publicly in the light of day, standing before me and everyone I know -- and they cannot -- that's because these actions are indefensible.

The FBI's predations toward the law-abiding American public are no longer concealed.

So, it appears unfortunate for our country that Christopher Wray, as current FBI Director, seems unwilling to account for them.

That's his job.  The buck stops with him.

I do understand that the FBI desires that I contact a personal injury attorney at this time.  Last night, the firm recommended to me was For the People, the largest personal injury law firm in the United States.

I would simply ask him if he thinks irradiating my innocent family provides an incentive to do so.

Some of us are not cowards.

And while I'm sure that the courage of upstanding Americans is upsetting to the FBI leadership, that fact is not going to change.

Further, I'm reasonably certain that the civil discourse on which our democracy depends does not include elevated radiation exposure toward law-abiding American citizens as a lawful means to silence them.

We can check the Constitution, but I don't recall anything within the First Amendment's discussion of free speech that explains how to silence the FBI's detractors with elevated ionizing radiation or magnetic ELF and EMF instability.

No.  That wording is entirely absent.

There is a mention of the right of the citizenry to petition the government for a redress of grievances, I note.

At this moment, I again respectfully suggest that the FBI and its affiliates cease in their unwarranted aggression toward my family members and myself.

I extend my profound gratitude to all within the OIG Hotline who might articulate that suggestion as an imperative.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment