My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, October 11, 2024

Documentation In Process

OIG Hotline, prior documentation of my call with Chase Bank was sent to your Office's attention on October 10, 2024 at 8:07 PM Pacific time within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and followup documentation was sent to your Office's attention today, October 11, 2024 at 8:18 PM Pacific time.  Please access these communciations at your earliest possible opportunity.

My documentation of my conversation with "Dan" at Eversource will occur over the weekend, and I will likely provide you with installments given the length of the conversation.  Initial documentation of this call was sent to the attention of your Office within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 1:12 PM and 1:17 PM Pacific time today, October 11, 2024.

Most respectfully,

Lane MacWillaims

*******************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, I am now working on the documentation of my conversation with Bank of America yesterday, October 10, 2024.  I will update this space when documentation of that seven minute conversation is complete.  

Please be aware that my conversation with "Dan" at Eversource today, October 11, 2024 was a 50 minute conversation, and will take considerably longer to document.  

Once again, this is to confirm that both of these conversations were lawful and honorable in every way, shape, and form.

The FBI has appeared to suggest that both Customer Service representatives have been coerced to falsely suggest that I was irrational, demanding or threatening in some manner.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests these falsehoods.

Thank you for your patience with the documentation process.

Most respectfully,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment