My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 13, 2024

The FBI 's Corruption of Public Utilities and the Commissions Intended to Regulate Them

 1. You have been asked to comment about your appeal to the California Public Utilities Commission when PG&E and Cal Water started to engage in various forms of harassment through your accounts.  What was your experience with the CPUC?

Answer:  My experience with the CPUC demonstrated that this body readily cedes all authority to the FBI and its affiliates.  The CPUC appears unwilling to counter the FBI's co-opting of public utilities accounts in such a manner that knowingly harms the public.  They will not intercede on behalf of the public welfare when the FBI claims that the public is being harmed in the name of "national security interests."  There's no real internal struggle within the CPUC over the ethics of these issues.  It has failed as a regulatory body, in my opinion.

2.  As a result, at a certain point, you stopped reaching out to them altogether.  Is that correct?

Answer:  I did.  The CPUC was playing games regarding whether they had received and logged my complaints. Correspondence was allegedly being "lost" altogether.  The CPUC was sending closure letters to my husband, who had never been mentioned and was not named on the accounts.  So there was dishonesty in evidence everywhere.  At a certain point, you realize that battle is lost and move on.

3.  But you do believe that there is a significant problem with both the utilities and the commissions that regulate them.

Answer:  Oh, yes.  There most definitely is.

4.  Eversource, an electric company on the East Coast, for example, failed to change the listing of your family account into your name, despite your providing them with documentation formally requesting the change.  Isn't that true?

Answer:  Yes, it is.  The FBI has most certainly interfered with my family's Eversource account in myriad ways, including its failure to change the name on the account.  Is Eversource taking direction from a corrupt FBI?  Based on certain alterations to my electricity account on the East Coast, connected to workers actually showing up to my Massachusetts address and working on site without my permission -- and based on the manner in which the FBI informed the neighbors of these outages in advance -- the answer is an unequivocal yes.

5.  Did you provide copies of your communications with your Gansett Rd. neighbors in Massachusetts about these outages and the work that was being done?

Answer:  Yes, I did.  But I have just re-sent those communications to the attention of the OIG Hotline within my email lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

6.  Within that correspondence, a Trustee of your neighborhood in Massachusetts, Peter Jeffrey, knew the harmful intent of an alteration to your Eversource account, perpetrated during a power outage to your home, but refused to disclose it to you.  Is that correct?

Answer:  Tom Lyons did not allow Peter Jeffrey to disclose it at the time.  Hopefully, he will be willing to disclose it to investigators.  If not, Eversource has an EMF Department that will have a log of the work that was done without my knowledge or consent.  Investigators can certainly ascertain what was done through accessing Eversource's internal documentation pertaining to improper alterations to my account.

7.  You would like to see the Supreme Court address these issues.  Is that correct?

Answer:  They pertain to the fundamental civil liberties and human rights of the law-abiding American public.  So, the answer is an emphatic yes.

8.  There may be very little time in which these questions can be addressed at all, depending on the results of the upcoming election.

Answer:  I realize that.  But we are still called upon to do everything we can in an attempt to help others who have no defense.

9.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment