My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Why the Whole Truth Must Be Told

OIG Hotline, please be apprised of a number of unusual titles on my Amazon "recommended for you" feed pertaining to "tattle-taling" in children.  In addition, there are a number of books regarding doctor/patient "deals."  Because the FBI appears to be threatening my sons and MX with a lack of necessary medical care for the myriad illnesses conveyed to them by the FBI and its affiliates, I believe these titles are significant pertaining to your investigative efforts.

The FBI also appears to be reprising threats of falsehoods pertaining to both animal abuse/illegal wildlife trafficking and "spying."  In addition, there are the usual horrible titles involving serial killing, appearing to reflect ongoing Pxxxxxx Program objectives.

In addition, please see two emails I have sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, bearing the following subject headings and date/time stamps:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Critical Considerations in Interviewing My Sons and MG, October 15, 2024, sent at 5:30 PM on October 15, 2024
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: OIG Hotline Re: Fwd: Why the Whole Truth Must Be Told, sent at 6:34 PM on October 15, 2024
Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment